Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sesi melepak

I was busy these past few nights.

Tuesday Shazmi asked if we would like to lepak, suggesting visiting his new home. He and Nadia picked us up with pizzas and lovely, lovely homemade currypuffs.

Can you see the gorgeous karipaps disebalik pizza box itu ? Sedap giler, okeh..

Their house was lovely. Spacious with en-suite bathrooms for all bedrooms, 2 storerooms (something that I can only dream of) with plenty of lights. We had a tour of the house, had dinner at their new dining table and resumed the night on their new sofas.The concept was very minimalist, no clutter, very nice.

Cermin all around the house...well the ground floor only. Made the house looked bigger and buat aku a bit tension. I kept thinking that there are more rooms that I can go, but I actually can't.

Plus the karipap was superb. He he… Kamil had 3 helpings of the cheesecake which was very good too. Cuma aku sibuk ngan karipap kan….dah tak buleh nengok benda lain. I didn’t even eat the pizza. Concentration kat karipap…

Before Shazmi picked us up, aku sempat buat chicken pie and freeze them. For my guests on Wednesday night. After work Wednesday afternoon, I quickly baked a cake and baked the pie and pukul 8.30 dia orang sampai.

Lina… my best friend when we were in form1. Me, her and Ela were inseparable until we were 15. After SRP, her parents sent her to Assunta. She is now residing in Australia and I haven’t seen her.. well, boy in years !

She came with Fid and her sister Liza and we had a grand time talking and be merry.

We moved to the living room to talk and as we baring-baring and golek-golek and gelak-gelak, I was transported back ages ago when were 13 and we used to lepak-lepak and golek-golek at her parent’s living room. Her parents’ home is very near to the school so after school or before school we will definitely singgah her house and kacau her sister, who had become our friend too.

How I miss those days !

Nak cerita benda bodoh kita orang buat memang banyak. Nantilah. For now, just putting an entry in my blog that Lina is home and she visited me last night.

Thanks, Lina. And Kak Liza and Fid, of course.

They went home almost 1 am. Bliss….



Ini cake tak jadi. Biasanya I make strawberry cake with vanilla sponge. Tapi hari tu aku gatal lak nak guna chocolate sponge. Tapi tidak ku ketahui the cake is a bit too light for me to cut into half and sandwich it with cream and strawberries topping it with strawberry icing. Fearing the cake would break, I slathered the cake with cream on top instead and tabur the strawberries, omitting the icing altogether. Looked much nicer actually. Sayangnya, Kamil threw away the strawberry icing... I can use for next time le... Ishh...




Lina and Fid. I was happy that my reunion with Lina wasn't awkward after so long not seeing each other. We got on like we last saw each other just yesterday !



Kak Liza... He he.... She is precious this one.


Si Kamil menyorok kat atas when they came. Macam tak dak hidung. Aku naik atas tengok dah tiduq. Tapi aku gerak suruh dia tangkap gambaq... He he



This is how we looked like when we were 15. The same pose after all these years, bergolek-golek kat living room. We never change.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Mrs Kamil. I'm a friend of Lina too. What a smalllll world! Tengah asyik reading yr blog n suddenly terpampang muka esma..hahahahahahah .

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Really ? Indeed this is a small world. You were friends in Assunta or in Kuantan ?

Anonymous said...

I know her since MCC Kuantan but we didnt get the chance to be friends.We got to know each other in US. Tak sangka U kawan dgn esma. No wonder I like reading most of your entries. Kawan esma mesti perangai iras2..hehe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ha ha ! That is true. We did some crazy stuffs together when we were in school.

She went back to Australia yesterday though. Sad...