Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Okay lah.....

Aku kenyang hari ni. I skipped breakfast, lunch pun ntah apa-apa but at this moment after about 5 chopstick full of keautiaw goreng, I pushed it away. Sure sign of a gassy tummy.

Or mungkin aku gassy hari ni from inhaling too much air in my attempt to stop myself from blowing up. As I mentioned to Desert Rose, ada certain people dalam Malaya ni yang senang buat aku angin.

Moving on...

I have a new boss already. An erstwhile boss who became my boss again. This happens to me a lot, since I join this current company. Nothing much I can do about it. Problem is, even though other people are glad for me knowing how close I am with him, having to run again after walking with my now former boss... is gonna be hard.

My new boss is happy though. He said he is happy that I am around as he knows things will get done. Problem is, he said... well... I have to find a staff that can be my me... what I am to him is what he means.

Problem is, hehhehe.... I don't think I can be the ol' me... the me that he used to know... Because I have forgotten how to run... I am swamped with work but I still walk because I can.... Being swamped with work and having to run...sounds tiring...

Forget it people. I don't you understand what I am trying to say... Punyalah nak hint sampai tak paham... Hahah.....

Good news, we have booked our holiday. Punyalah happy Kamil and I, we jumped with joy when MAS sent us the confirmation email. Nasib baik katil tak patah. Yesterday Kamil said tak sabarnya tak pegi. Me too ! Menyesal pulak book for March.... hehehhe...

We booked the hotels already and the necessities and are raring to go.

In between that, KPIs to achieve, sekolah kan anak, kenduris to attend and .... host a kenduri of our own... Or.. a kendu-ty... Kenduri kesyukuran sempena Abang's 5As plus birthday party for my two kids.

Adik turned 9 last Saturday and Abang will be 12 this Friday. Sedey tau !!!!!! Anak dah besar... Yesterday we took Adik to the hospital. We were at the paediatric ward and almost everybody ada baby. I looked around in despair and told Kamil that I want one ! Semua orang ada satu. I aje tak ada...

But I have forgotten I have one smart Alec next to me. She looked around and said, "That lady hasn't got one... So is that lady... Besides, you have me... Cuma saya dah besar aje....."

Heheh... yelah, yelah....

No comments: