Friday, December 14, 2012

Semalam

I know I want to write about something… But in that short period of time, while waiting to fire up the lappy sempat pulak lupa. Must be the age.


Like yesterday, my ex-boss asked me for his key. Laa… awat lak mintak kat I ? Apparently he was told that V, a colleague, passed his keys to me. I asked her, and she said she did so during the department’s bowling game, and I am stumped. I have no recollection it happened at all.

I told RR that I will find the key for him but seriously, where ? I have no memory of the incident ever happening.

I think I have to start on Memomex soon.

Anyway, Kamil’s dad is in the hospital again. We were roused from our sleep 2 nights ago where Kamil had to accompany his dad in an ambulance.

We were roused from our sleep again this morning when MIL called to report FIL’s restlessness and his request to see Kamil.

I hope FIL gets better soon. Hospital is not nice.

Something funny happened yesterday. The kids told me Ustaz showed them a youtube of a shiny figure listening to Khutbah Jumaat in Masjid Nabawi. I soo want to see it but our house has no computer. Sejak kena copet, we didn’t buy any. We could only use Kamil’s and he doesn’t really like us using it. Battery habis memanjang.

However sebab punyalah nak tengok youtube tu, I grabbed it anyway. We were in my room at that time, baru nak golek-golek and sembang-sembang while watching the video. Or DVD …. Heheh..

Adik excitedly jumped nearer to me while Abang said he will stake a look-out for his Babah. Tak sampai 1 minit he came back, jumping excitedly saying that Babah is already on the stairs !

Rupa-rupanya in panic, aku tercengang tak tau nak buat apa. I know I should quickly snap it shut and jam the thing back in its bag, but I didn’t. Abang pulak went round and round the room, trying to act nonchalant. Adik ? She said, “Be cool, be cool….” before calmly laying down and covering herself with the duvet.

I looked around me, at my son who finally leaned on the sofa with one hand on his waist, chest wavy from the run-around, at my girl who was shrouded from head to toe only her hair visible and at my husband who looked like he caught us doing something really bad but wasn’t sure what it was until he saw his machine on my lap.

I had to laugh.

No comments: