Friday, January 30, 2009

Lepak dengan Alhady

Received a message Tuesday night from my friend, Tini - ‘tt with alhady after maghrib”. Discussed with Babah and I confirmed our attendance. Amelia then called to ask if we were going and arranged to pick her up.

Come Wednesday, off we went to pick Amelia up and went straight to the chosen venue.

We saw only Usop and after 20 minutes, the rest of the party trickled in. Nikman and Ami, Tini and hubby, then the man of the hour himself, Alhady with Eldin and lastly Ain.

Effiezal joined in via telephone, well not really because he only talked to Babah.

It was very merry, the gathering. Talking and laughing and teasing.

Sadly we had to go home early and left at 9.20 pm.

As we aged, we need our friends. Although some on the table were not close friends, we are okay now, you know what I mean ?

PS : Found out that tt is a universally (well in Malaysia…) accepted abbreviation of the tarik. How come Amelia, Babah and I myself don’t know that ?

PPS : I need to watch more telly because I do not know who in the world is Dang Suria and her ex-husband whom apparently married my classmate.

3 comments:

liadevega said...

How is Ady taking the bereavement? And I know who is ex-laki Dang Suria, but siapa classmate kita tuh???

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Wardati, teman pegi pasar malam ku fro years and years.... masuk magazine lagi... itu yg tini tahu tu

liadevega said...

La...dia ke? Aku ngan hubby ku selalu nampak dia kat SACC...she works in P.Perangsang, very the glamour now...and prettier.