Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A and Amelia strike again !!

Hmm…. What are we like, Amelia and I ?

Friday received an sms from my best friend, asking me whether I am interested for a Thai massage. Her colleague recommended it, she said. Well…. Both of us love the spas experience so of course I want to go.

She picked me up at 11 am and off we went to Summit. I am very weary of Summit, to tell the truth. Been only once, with Anu, Sheena and Babah of course for a movie. Didn’t like it. Not to the movie but the mall.

Anyway, got there, went up to second floor only to discover that the place was closed down. Bummer. We asked around and a lady helpfully told us of another spa on the first floor. Off we went but do not know why it was closed too but for a very funny reason, no electricity. I looked around the well lit shopping complex in wonder and at their very much lit wall lamps.

We went in circles for awhile. At the entrance of the mall was an advertisement for a RM 38 reflexology massage at the Zouk Spa. We discussed and agreed since we had come all the way for a massage, a massage we will get, no matter where..

We were greeted by a Chinese man whose speech we can’t understand. “Where are you from ?” Asked Amelia. “China..” He said and bowed… he heh bowed…really. I see, okay.

He then looked at me and said something that I couldn’t make heads and tails of, I just looked at him questioningly and said, “Eh ?” and he looked back at me awkwardly. Amelia giggled and pointed at the slippers that he had placed in front of me.

“Ohh… you want me to take of my shoes…..”

After that we were ushered into a room. From the doorway we could see it was dark and both of us hesitated. It was too dark to see anything but we could see rows and rows of bed like chairs.

“You can sit here or here or here….. Anywhere !!” Announced the guy, sweeping his hands around the room. But it was too dark, we can’t see anything and I was thinking “Which ones are clean ?”

Then I heard Amelia said, “Duduk dekat ngan pintu A. Kalau apa-apa… senang lari….” He heh… Why do we always find ourselves in this kind of situation ? Why ?

So I settled on a bed/chair near the door and Amelia sat next to me. It was really comfortable.

When the masseuses came with the buckets of water, my first request of the day was, “Please switch on more lights !!”

Ha ha….

5 comments:

Sheik said...

Masa balik cny baru ni wife aku pon sakan mengurut...pakej makcik datang rumah urut sakan selama 3 hari...hari ke tiga siap mandi akar kayu..

Bila makcik sebut pasal bil RM 35 aje.terkejut berok den. Punya la sedap urut sampai berjam-jam kira purata RM 11.66/session aje.

Nuyui said...

Seronoknye. I have got to get a full body massage & fish spa this weekend. I have been dying to get a massage ever since I came back from KL. haha Have you ever tried the fish spa? It's nice & geli. My cracked heels are gone! It's only RM28 at the building near LOT 10. RM38 at Pavilion. hehe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

uiih.... bestnya Sheik... murah gila siap bagi mandi... Lain kali hangpa balik Kedah nak ikut... he he

Nurul.. your cracked heels are gone in just one treatment ? I must go !! Jom Melia !

liadevega said...

Nak tambah pasal makcik urut tu..best Ala, dia urut I satu session around 2 hour with the last session nearly 3 hours..habis semua urat2 I dia uli. The third day tu, dia siap sental badan aku ngan air rebusan serai wangi, daun pandan and daun inai..best gila..rasa segar bugar! All for RM35!!! If only dia nak mai Shah Alam, bayar 3 kali ganda pun aku sanggup.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Heavennya Ya oi... suruh lah dia mai... kita pi ambik dia kat stesen ketapi...