Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Thursday….

By all accounts, it was a very busy Thrusday.

I went to SACC Mall after work to bersenda gurau dan bersuka ria with my blogger friends. Well… knv and I are actually old school mates since we were in the same class for awhile in form 1 and Kamalia and I go waaaay back since we were classmates in Darjah Dua. Kotnya… don’t remember. They just happened to have a blog. Desert Rose on the other hand is a real blog friend in the truest sense and we have become firm friends since. Alhamdullilah. Tambah lagi satu kawan yang sama kepala.

Kamalia called to say she has arrived and is waiting for me. When she called I was cruising for a parking space and I spent like another 10 minutes to look for my white parking ticket that conveniently fell on the white lines of the parking divider lines. Kenapalah tak jatuh kat yang warna hitam ? Lama aku dok tertungging-tungging cari hang tau dak ? Bodoh punya tiket.

Anyway, jumpa Kamalia and Ayesha dengan kasut mengerlit (mana Ayesha beli ni ?) dia in front of Nando’s and when we walked into Secret Recipe, knv and Desert Rose yang tak pernah berjumpa dok duduk bersembang !. Bagusnya.

We were expecting Anna Maria (not blogger but how she got into the picture is very, very hilarious, okay people ? But cannot tell sebab nanti ada satu lawyer ini bagi surat saman….kah kah), making us a party of 6. But since the interior of the restaurant only sits 4 for some reason, we had to sit outside with the smokers.

Anyway we talked and we laughed and we exchanged stories and simply had a marvelous time. A lot of gossips exchanged and stories told and tak puas hati informed. Anna Maria couldn’t make it though as she was stuck at work. knv had to leave by Maghrib and we made plans to berbuka together before she leaves for England. The four of us stayed for another half an hour before we rushed home for Maghrib.

It was too short as there were many topics needed to be discussed and I feel bereft somehow. So people, jom kita pi buka !! Buat plan oiii !!! Kena bawak husband kot supaya depa tak chom. Anyway, after that meeting, I was glad because it cemented my suspicions that all of us can become great friends.

Please don't mind my pic. My tudung were pushed back from my face without me realising it. Making my round face looking even rounder (if that is possible..ha ha )


Went home but hubby’s car and the children were missing. As soon as I entered the house, they arrived home with smiling faces, glad to see me. Hubby tak buleh chom because I was home at the promised time. The kids quickly ate before mengaji and hubby wanted to go to my mom’s to borrow the printer. They were at the PIL’s because FIL needed a document to be printed out and theirs was broken.

Went to my mom’s, did my Maghrib and lepaked on Mummy's bed with my sisters. Mom was on her sejadah on the floor. Sorry, Mummy. Ijat came into the room, took a look at us and asked, "Kenapa semua anak perempuan Mummy duduk atas katil ?"

Kenapa, Jat ? Dengki ?

Bid our goodbyes and drove to Bali 13 for dinner with Ian. Ian ordered Ayam Golek which was super delicious. I remembered hearing my family discussing what to have for dinner and quickly called them. They were on their way to Cili Merah and quickly changed their route at my invitation.


So they came and we had dinner and we had fun and we laughed and we were just us. The food was good. Apart from the ayam golek, the dishes worth mentioning are nasi goreng kampong, nasi goreng lemon chicken, pepperoni pizza and their honeydew juice. Yummm…

Ian sms-ed to thank us for, as he put it, “The best malam Jumaat ever….” as apart from dinner, we did something that he and my husband are passionate about.



Notice my baju ? Tak mandi lagi as was busy zipping around Shah Alam, having a good time.



Mummy dah makan karipap orang putih kat Secret Recipe so when Esya came, Mummy gave her Mummy's almost untouched nasi goreng lemon chicken which she polished off. Sayang Esya...

8 comments:

liadevega said...

Laa..byk lagi aktiviti hang selepas itu..aku balik teruih tidoq ngan anak2..

And picture ittew sungguh tak justifykan wajahku yg sebenarnya molek ini k!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Itu lah Ya... aku pun sama... Nampak gayanya aku kena beli Photoshop nih...

Desert Rose said...

tq Myra,

Dan aku kelihatan seperti mak temah baru balik merket dgn klain batik ku itew. Akan kucuba berbuat sesuatu kpd gambaq itu hu hu hu.

Bila nak bukak posa weiii, tp tunggu aku posa dulu ar

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Hang nak gunting ka gambaq ni ? No point... Mana nak pi ? Singgahsana best.... Kalo kat Shah Alam aku tak tau...

Puteri's territory said...

Aiseyman, jealous siot!

Bila nak dpt chance utk join makcik-makcik blogger ni?

Kenapalah u all semua dok shah alam yek? happening aje.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Jom lah Kak Puteri join kita orang pergi berbuka..

knv said...

woih thanks for this update. aku busy banget la ni. sibuk nak packing laki aku nak pi 31st ni.

pasai nak bukak posa tu aku on aje. tapi after 31st la yea. sumpah laki aku tak chom! hahahahah!

ciklia, hang jgn risau, aku witnessed muka hang hang comey lotey tu!

:P

Cik Puan Kamil said...

UUmmmhhh.... Cik Lia kembang semangkok la sampai raya ni... Dah kena puji...

Tak kisah after 31st pun okay...