Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Things that I learnt as I mature...

AS I MATURE

I’ve learnt that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I’ve learnt that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.

I’ve learnt that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I’ve learnt that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better have a big willy or huge boobs.

I’ve learnt that you shouldn’t compare yourself to others – they are more screwed up than you think.

I’ve learnt that you can keep vomitting long after you think you’re finished.

I’ve learnt that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

I’ve learnt that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take its place.

I’ve learnt that 99% of the time when something isn’t working in your house, one of your kids did it.

I’ve learnt that the people you care the most about in life about are taken from you too soon, and all the less important ones just never go away.

If you tell this to your friends, I am sure they will appreciate it and who knows something good might happen.

If it did not… tought shit.
A friend sent me this. I love it. So true, so true...
Ha ha..

7 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Very2 true, esp yg 99% tu...ya who else...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Yup that is true... walaupun sebenarnya maybe 5 percent mak pak yang buat tapi dok sengap ja... he he

knv said...

hahahahaha! funny siot! eh aku cut and paste buleh dak??

Cik Puan Kamil said...

No problem punya cik kak... !

Sheik said...

panjang nye...jadi aku baca yang hujung-hujung ayat je:

love you,
give in,
assholes,
destroy it,
huge boobs,
screwed up than you think,
finished,
celebrities,
money takes its place,
kids did it,
go away,
might happen,
shit,
so true...

emmm..semua ayat pendek ni aku rasa related dengan aku...sama ada aku biasa guna atau biasa aku dengar

jadi kira setuju la...hehe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Mintak maaf Sheik nak tny, huge boobs pun related dgn ko ?

Sheik said...

huge boobs...hahaha

teringat kisah baywatch.

tengok kat rumah kawan ceta tu kat aXn. tetiba nenek dia sound kawan aku tu...

hangpa ni tak bagi langgan katun kat anak sedara hang sebab nak ambik channel ni ka? tak senonoh sebab nak tengok t#t#k besaq...

wakakaka... nenek pun tau bebudak ni gila huge boobs