Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My weekend. Sorry aaa lambat, Konot...

Okay, okay… yeah I know I am late. Nak buat camno… Busy ni ha….

Okay …. Friday had dinner with Amelia and Noreen. We were ambitious, wanting to eat at an Italian restaurant in Ara Damansara. But working women we are, of course the plan was scrapped to dining out in Shah Alam Mall only. Jam and the rain and workload menjadi batu penghalang.

I suggested Asiari and there sat I and Amelia waiting for Noreen to come. She came like 15 minutes after we arrived and we talked and ate and talked and gossiped and then took the night further to Uncle K’s for coffee. I had the tarik though.

Anyway, Kamil joined us around 11 pm after his function and we stayed on until about 12.

Saturday was the usual. Classes plus Amelia and I had had our usual mad scramble to find available spas. Yilek.

Kamil full day again (sian dia) so I stayed home baking a cake to take to my Bab’s. Ha ha…. Mami Ela called to apologise for last week’s mixed up so we fixed another date which was dinner that very night.

Anyway waited for Kamil to come home, fetched my mom and my nieces and drove to Bangsar. It was lovely. Bab’s son Zaf who lives in Dubai was home. It was nice. Didn’t realize that Mami decided to make it a family affair because my cousin Jimmy and his family were there too. Zuri and kak Hanim and their brood were of course there.

We had a merry dinner, full of laughter and jokes and listening to Zaf’s tales of his life in the Emirates.

Zuri, Bab, Zaf and Jimmy. The balding head is my husband's and I was next to him. Apa bendalah si Zaf ni cerita. They always say that Zaf and I are alike. Tang mana please specify buleh ? Kamil kata tang cakap banyak.

Bab's Zuri, Daniel and Kamil.


My lovely Mami Ela who likes to kumpulkan her nieces and nephews eventhough technically we belong to Bab... She is a gem, a wonderful, wonderful woman.

We got up to let the women eat. Ha ha… since they are my cousins, I ate with the men. Anyway, took our happy bantering and conversation to the living room where we laughed uproariously to the delight of our parents. They were so happy to see the cousins getting on so well. Even Kamil gets on well my cousins so my mammy was extremely glad.

Bab dengaq saja kamil dok merepek. Lama2 dia tak larat jugak so he went down to sleep... Ha ha... I sat next to Jimmy. If everything goes well and Allah permits it, I will be joining Zaf's ex-employers. He was giving me useful tips ! Ha ha.

Kamil and Daniel. Kamil suka sebab ada gang kutuk aku.

Went home at midnight again… pheww….and was subsequently woken up by my brother at 3 am because mom was at the hospital. Nothing could sober me up quicker than that. Threw on some clothes and rushed to DEMC, my siblings arriving one by one after me.

Took mom to SJMC again and she was warded at the CCU. She didn’t collapse or anything this time around but they just want to catch the moment she has another of her irregular heartbeats so she was hooked on monitor or a monitor was hooked on her… whichever lah.

Please pray for my mom okay ? She is out of the hospital already but again without any proper diagnosis. Where is Dr House when I need him ?

So of course we survived Sunday by fitting mom in the hospital bit around it. My kids were worried and wanting to visit Tok but no can do. Oh yeah, Kamil had to work that Sunday but he took leave which I am very grateful for.

Nothing much happened really as we spent time worrying and praying for mom’s health. That was more important.

One thing I have to say, my mother is blessed with menantus who love her. Daniel and my own husband and I know if arwah ada, she would be the one yang paling sibuk and paling susah hati.

Sigh……………….

7 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

my prayers for your mom's health..

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Thank you laling. Appreciate it.

tireless mom said...

Hope your mom recovers very soon. Panik kan dapat phone call gitu malam malam. :(

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Yes Kak Yatt.. no good news came at 3 am...

Thanks for your prayers... You are lovely..

Anonymous said...

very important to letak our hphone kat sebelahkan..how is she now?
bei doakan semoga yr mum bertambah sihat.

Anonymous said...

very important to letak our hphone kat sebelahkan..how is she now?
bei doakan semoga yr mum bertambah sihat.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Yelah Bei.... Susah hati I... thank you for your doa... U r sweet... and thank you again for hari tu...