Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tragedi masa tengah dahaga...

One fine day I attended a meeting. No need for me to specify the location, at our own office or outside. Let it be my secret. Oh and Kamil’s too because I told him this story already.

Okay there were only like 2 of us in the board room…The rest of the congregation were not late… my colleague and I were just early. Anyway the tea lady came in with a tray laden with stacked cups and 2 pots of hot beverage. As soon as she put the tray down she started to unstack the towering cups, lining them up on the table. I who was happily watching her because my throat was parched, needed to know if there was tea.

Imagine how my happily watching turned to watching in horror when the lady held the cups by the rims, effectively dipping her fingers in the cup. Sure there was no beverage in it yet but there will be some in later. She has touched the part where whatever germs she had on her hands had effectively and surely transferred to the cups... where the beverage will be poured and mixed with the said germs...of which then I will consume, thus rendering me drinking a contaminated brew.
.
Get it ?

Of course you can say how would I know if the the cups are really clean ? Before she even touched them ? Well sure but have you never heard that ignorance is bliss ? What I don’t know won’t hurt me but what I have seen can induce nightmare ? The cups have clearly been compromised and I can’t pretend it didn’t happen.

Why can’t she just hold them by the damn handles ? That is what they are for !!

WAAAAAA !!!

Tapi.. ohh tidak…I can’t uphold my values this time because as I said earlier, I was thirsty. I had no choice but to bersangka baik yang kakak ni juuuuuuuuussstt before she picked up the tray, had actually took the liberty of sanitizing her hands by immersing them in hot water. Juuusssttt now… baruuuuu sat sat sat tadi dia pi buat. Sajaaaa sebelum dia angkat dulang ..

With that in mind (or imagination… which ever you prefer), I grabbed a cup of tea and muttered my thanks.

She left the room immediately aftwerwards, leaving me to blow off the heat from my tea. As I was busy fuuh fuuuuhhh-ing the lovely golden liquid, my eyes followed her out, seeing her through the gap of the closing door. I wish I didn't though because... arrrgghhhh ! I saw her ... I saw her my friends…. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! Just my luck… oh oh oh oh…. I saw her right before the door closes, she lifted a hand, reached for her bum and started scratching. At one point… well… srroooottt masuk ke dalam siap. The door then mercifully closed with a soft bang, obscuring my view from the atrocity that was happening.
.
I winced and put my cup down, my thirst suddenly manageable.

And I gagged some during the meeting when the CEO and the MD and GM and the what ever C yang ada lagilah, innocently slurped their tea and coffee.

Should have I told them ?

But how to susun ayat ?

“Err… gentlemen… I suggest that you put your teas down errr…. because…. Emmm… I saw the kakak tea lady… aaaa…. Huh….. scratched her….. eeemm…. Bum ? Err… no… behind…. ? Oh… posterior ?.... Errr….. Never mind lah.,..carry on….”

Oh tidak…

6 comments:

Desert Rose said...

U got your point allright though u sounded a little bit like errr a psycopath wakakkakaka (hanya yg memahami saja boleh paham perasaan hg, I feel u ,biaqlah orang kata gila ka pa)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Jadi hang ni paham lah aku punya masalah walaupun hang panggei aku psychopath ?

Cess... dan terima kasih kerana memahami.. kindred spirit ku.. ha ha

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

kenot imagine if you were to tell all the other C's masa dlm meeting mcm mana.... hahahha!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

yes... I also kenot one... Pikir pun berpeluh... ha ha

tireless mom said...

I want to believe that this is a fiction but something urged me to believe it is À so very true story. So apa jadi to all the Cs? Dah tahu dah .... It became an antibody.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ohh kak Yatt... fiction this is definitely not.. Antibody from that source ? Ceq tak mo !!!!!