Friday, April 23, 2010

Sigh......

I don’t know why 2-3 hari ni asyik kat arwah Shera.

I thought mungkin sebab CY nak kawin so dok terbayang masa I myself got married and then CT’s wedding, dia yang busy macam mak pengantin.

So probably terasa sangat because kept expecting her to busrt into the scene with extra hands and ideas and brains.

Hari tu Mum finally managed to tracked down the Ghazal team from CT’s wedding. It was her contact so Mum thought that’s it lah, lost forever lah. But Allah said CY was to get the same marvelous Ghazal band therefore Mum entah macamana found their number.

She called and talked to them then 2 mornings ago she said that she decided not to engage them after all. “Nanti sedih ingat kat dia….” Muka start sebek.

“Alah Mum… Shera would have loved it if we call them…. Panggil pi lah…. After all she loved them…. “

Mum didn’t say anything and I up until today I don’t want to ask because after dengan machonya pujuk Mummy that morning, I cried buckets to work.

Aku asyik teringat the moment I kissed her cold forehead, telling her to please wake up because the jokes’ over after dia dah siap dikapan.

I kept feeling the same sayu feeling when I saw the scars and the lebam but even with them, she still looked beautiful and kind. My Shera is kind… one of the most kindest and forgiving people I have ever known. And my heart is just soooo bleeding right now.

Then I thought well… if the Ghazal played ‘Ku Siram Selasih’, her favourite, and Mum’s too I know those close to her would totally lose it.

So I thought better tak payah lah…

Of course when my thoughts trailed along that line, I remembered the moment I told her that song is Mum’s favourite (this didn’t take place during the wedding… it was ages ago while we were sitting talking…) and she screamed happily, claiming that song to be her favourite too. She and Mum then exchanged fond looks and we went like patutlah korang close.

Anyway bearing that in mind, during CT’s wedding CY and I asked the band to play and dedicated that song to them, to her utmost delight of course.

I miss you, Shera…

Mummy missed you more I think because you guys were so close, the perfect model of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law team.

She loves you as do I and the rest of us. 2 days ago while I was with CT, we talked about you, reminiscing about when things were just perfect.

Then I think, maybe because next month is May and we should be celebrating your birthday and Apek’s and your lovely little Esya. Maybe that is why you have been on my mind more than ever these past few days.

God I miss you.

12 comments:

Nadia.Is.Cute said...

I want to cry oso.

Puteri's territory said...

Sheeeraaaaaaaa.....

I miss you too.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Oh Nad... I have been crying the whole day today ... !

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Puteq... I sedih lah... Actually I cannot tahan sebab rasa macam dah lama benar tak jumpa dia... tak dengar suara dia... Tapi you know I still can remember her voice, her laughter and ternampak2 gigi kecik dia tu every time dia gelak...

Puteri's territory said...

Myra,

It is hard for us friends too and it must be harder for you. In fact during my trip to Melaka and I met Ila, tersebut juga nama arwah just because we had a weekend getaway there as arwah was always game to do things together with her friends.

Our get-together is never complete without her around. Terasa sgt kehilangannya. Al fatihah.

Anonymous said...

I read her blog, and though I didnt get the chance to knw her she's just.... lovable!

And I cried reading this post.. *hugs*

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Puteq... I think whatever it is we were lucky to have known her kan ?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Dear Anon...

She is lovable... Thank you for thnking so...

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

never knew her but a friend of mine punya sister knows arwah.. and from what i read.. arwah ni mmg very lovable type..

terasa mcm rugi pulak tak kenal dia..

al fatihah.

Lizamurni Lokman said...

Myra,

I miss her so too....i agree with Puteq that it's hard for us, her friends, but it must be much harder for you and the family...

I was thinking of her after solat the other day and I saw her smiling at me...oh gosh! i really miss her...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot actually kan memang tersangat rugi tak kenal dia... he he.... Thank you for your doa...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ye ke ? She smiles a lot kan ? I mean kalau I ingat dia mesti masa dia senyum... That is why Allah ambik dia dulu sebab she is too special... I sedih lah...