Monday, April 05, 2010

My weekend

My weekend was busy. Sooo busy sampai aku rasa macam sakit belakang ….

Thursday night (I think malam itu lah saat dan ketikanya the famous malam Jemahat itu) Ian came for dinner. I was too tired to cook so Kamil bought Dominos. Too tired to cook sure but actually no time to cook sebab balik je dari office aku pi belasah superb kari ikan bawai kat rumah Mummy. Where got time to cook sebab dok busy mamam ?

Tak mainlah pizza, pizza ni. If I must compare between pizza and kari ikan bawai…. Well very unfair comparison okay sebab pizza lacks the uumpphh factor of kari.

Anyway watched them eat (okay… I did partake a slice of kaya banana pizza… Itu dessert) and reminded Kamil that he promised to buy tickets for Clash Of The Titans. So after bersembang sat ngan ustaz, who I must say looked resplendent in his Hari Khamis baju batik, off we went to Sunway Pyramid.

Menyesal jugak I suggested Sunway sebab punyalah susah cari parking. I was just too tired (and sleepy from the curry) to venture far up to The Curve but then the amount of time I envisioned we would spend looking around to park our car is equal to the drive to Damansara. Alhamdullilah after pooh kanan and pooh kiri dengan ayat Qursi (I dunno whether it was the right choice but it seemed to work), dapat lah kami a decent parking in like 5 minutes.

Jumaat, selepas kelentong budak-budak kaw-kaw punya, we arrived at the mall with 45 minutes to spare for dinner. Biasalah bila makan ramai-ramai ni (well… 3… ramai lah jugak) nobody wanted to decide the venue to eat. Ian and I were like hinting Sakae Sushi but Kamil closed his appetite for Japanese food a loooonngg time ago.

Dalam dok ulang “I tak kisah mana nak makan… You guys pilih lah…”, Kamil’s feet went straight to a kopitiam. Korang pilih lah konon….

Myself memang sejak sekian lama doesn’t really trust new kopitiams, especially bila gambaq kaki katak mai kat inbox cheq… Walaupun got halal certificate one. Tapi … pi lah jugak sebab Kamil dah decide kan. Therefore I refrained from eating anything with soup.

The movie was awesome. I read about Greek mythology when I was small and I found it interesting enough. Therefore I was already familiar with the Olympians and who they are plus their stories. Plus my family watched Clash of The Titans quite a few times when I was smaller. Added plus whenever aku adalah bengang dengan my Mummy, Bapak aku yang tak pernah membantu itu akan announce, “Dah… gaduh dah lagi…Clash of The Titans start dah.. Big Titan versus Small Titan….”

Hmmm….

Anyway, the movie was awesome. Sam Worthington is an amazing actor. Ralph Fiennes and Liam Neeson need not my praises as their talent is a well known fact. As usual, they delivered. A bit disappointed with Medusa though as in the original film, the Medusa looked more believable, I think.

And I was right. Perseus is Zues’ son and not Poseidon’s. Do not know why Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief suggested as such. In fact if I was not mistaken, Poseidon hated Perseus.

Anyway, balik singgah for some delicious ice-cream and gazing at the night sky. He he.. I dunno why either.

Kamil worked weekend. I hate that. But what to do. Kamil sent the kids to class, I got ready and we rendezvous-ed kat Cili Merah for breakfast. I hated kissing him at the car and seeing him go after breakfast was over. Weekends are for me and his family, not the company.

After the classes, sent the kids home and I hopped on Amelia’s new car (it was gorgeous) for spa sessions. We chatted and chatted until the lady who was massaging Amelia asked, “You two are not Malaysians ah ?”

Eh, apahal lak ?

“Why you speak English and not Malay ?”

Err…. malu bangat so got no jawapan one.

Singgah Butik Ungu yang tuannya dok sibuk soh singgah. Kami pun pi lah…tak bukak pun. Punyalah banyak kami keluaqkan duit, berkepui-kepui okay punya nak membeli, tutup lak. Awatnya…..? Sila jawab… Hang ada bagi opening date ka yang aku tak perasan hang dah bagi ? Most probably lah.

Balik, collected the kids, send them to their class and aku pun masuk class. Cupcake decorating class. Macam nilah, I am not talented okay ? So tak yah lah aku upload gambaq cupcakes aku. Cikgu tu punya dok puji orang lain, mai kat aku, “You punya problem aaa…….. blah, blah, blah, blah…..”

So… it is an eposide that I want to forget. And file under “Failure”. Best not talk about it again. Kamil tengok cake tu with so much dispassion aku rasa macam nak baling satu kat muka dia, nak tengok keluaq dak apa-apa perasaan.

We got ready to visit my Bab but our calls to him went unanswered. Since Mum bought loads of sate for him, we went to Mum’s house to eat the sates ourselves. I chanced upon sup tulang burbling attractively on the stove so we had that instead. Sate masih berlambak dalam fridge sampai nan la.

Singgah Shah Alam Mall for cds, tarik tilam masuk bilik, pasang Cirque Du Freak and tengok dalam 30 minit je before it became unwatchable. Hai… I thought we did buy the Gold Disc and not the Purple Disc.

Sunday we sent the kids together, went to Cili Merah together, then I went to pick up the kids alone. Balik rumah, I felt so bereft to see his car gone. But no time to moped around the house as had to quickly bathed the kids, went to pick up my mom and nieces, then my sister then quickly drove to 1U. Why the rush ? Want to get the before 11.30, before all the car parks gone. Aku kan benci cari parking.

My mother memang terer okay ? We were there from 11 am to 3 pm. Not including lunch. The kids created so much ruckus but my mother still had to ponder about every single thing. I developed bad ache trying to rein in the kids and melayan me Mammy.

Budak-budak nakal. I had to ask them to sit out of Living Quarters. I was on edge trying to stop them from smashing anything. Nampak those lines on the glass ? They were not allowed to cross the line, to get near each other at all. I had to resort to that.

Waaaaaaa !!!!

Went out of 1U to have lunch. I seriously hardly ever ate at 1U. Nothing seemed appetizing enough over there for some reason.

Came home, rest awhile before Noreen came for a chat. While we chatted, Kamil came home. Yeay !

We quickly prayed after Noreen left. Kamil took the long way to Uptown to show me where I have to do my medical check up. We didn’t eat at all Kamil and I. No appetite. Just picked on the kids’ leftovers aje. Went to get cds and was ecstatic when Kamil found Wimbledon. We soooo love that movie. Tapi service was so darn slow, we abandoned it. The guy behind the counter really do not know how to layan customers, okay ?

Tarik tilam lagi as soon as we got home. Turun bawah to iron my baju for work and found Kamil laughing madly watching Brides War or something. Anne Hathaway is really beautiful, okay ? Anak si Goldie Hawn tu entah apa ke namanya tu really cannot lawan her beauty.

Put on Harry Potter and tried to sleep.

Tengok-tengok dah pagi.

NOOOOOOO !!!!!!


4 comments:

knv said...

hahahahah! wah wah wah mat salleh cakap utagha nooo??

the exact same thing happened to us while trying to watch cirque de freak tu. cerita tu nampak macam best tapi kami buleh layan dalam 30min ja.. heran aku. sampai ke sudah tak sambung2 lagi hihihi..

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Itulah dia... Ana wei... Tak perasan pungkok tu cokelat ! Ha ha...

Dak lah kami tak tnegok Cirque Du Freak tu sebab CD rosak !

Desert Rose said...

Kah kah, padan muka hgpa 2 orng, pi spa tak ajak aku...

FYI, as at now, kedai bukak opis hour jer, sebab, suka ati akulah aku kan tokey bleh hahahaha. Bukan pa sebab stok bnyk tak mai lagi. Tu yg blum grand opening tu, So sila pesan kat Amelia, smpn duit bekepoi tu bwh bantai na, jgn dok buat benda lain

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Spa apa... spa Beijing hang tu lah... Aku rasa Sabtu ni nak pi lagi... mau ka ?

Peringatan ya ibuk Butik Ungu, aku ni nak tukaq keje dah so mana ada aku buleh pi Butik hang masa office hour. Maksudnya hang kena bukak jugak le Sabtu at least... Dak pun bila aku nak pi, hang tulung bukak sat... tapi jgn marah kalau aku tak beli pa-pa !