Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cerita weekend ku minggu lepas... Sorry aaa...

Okay… my last weekend.

As you know Friday night I went to watch Robin Hood at Sunway Pyramid. Punyalah besaq Sunway Pyramid but still it was hard for the 3 of us to decide on food. Again Kamil took the lead and led the way to Mr Teppanyaki.

My first time there. The food was good. I had salmon. But then bila waiter hantaq prawn tempura besaq muka kat orang sebelah meja, tak ke aku tension ? Tension !!!!! Aku nak tempura tu. Untuk pujuk aku, Ian kata maybe the batter aje besar, udang kat dalam ciput… I hope you are right, Ian because aku macam teringin sangat…. Keluar dari restoran ternampak lak Pak Tong Koe…. Yummm….. My favourite. RM 1.40 and keraih kedengkiang… Nyampah ! Kalau kat Penang tu, very soft and sedikit chewy and 100% uber delicious.

After 2 weeks of hiatus, me and the kids showed ourselves sgain at the music school Saturday morning. I kena tiaw dengan my teacher sebab tak practice. Yelah how to practice ? Sakit kan ?

As soon as Kamil got home from work, we went straightaway to Min’s house for her new son’s aqiqah. The boy is gorgeous, muka kak dia ! Food was good, nasi Arab, laksa Johor, soto and fruit tartlets. I love tartlets so I had a few. Yum.

The kiddos ajak swimming but sorry aa…. Exam lagi 2 weeks so we did revision much to their annoyance. I was annoyed too because if they had been very prudent in their learning, we don’t have to this ! Betui dak ?

Anyway, for dinner Daniel took us to Big Food at TTDI Jaya. It was okaylah. I mean you have to choose your food carefully. Tak semua sedap. I had wanted to order mixed grill but because I don’t like lamb, I asked to substitute it with beef. When the waiter asked which side of beef I prefered, I got scared lah pulak. Berapa gram the chef nak bagi ni ? But the waiter failed to answer my question, dok tercangak-cangak with his pen poised on his pad. Plus Kamil dok geleng-geleng kepala sambil suruh je aku ambik lamb, tambahan dengan mak aku punya suggestions and adik aku Ijat kept saying, “Bagi je aku lamb tu……” so aku macam confuse and pi bantai ordered keawtiaw goreng. Semua orang tercengang. Termasuk le waiter tu pun. Padan muka semua orang ngan aku-aku sekali sebab tak sedap.

Kacau !

This paragraph and beyond is actually written today, Saturday of the 22nd of May. Baru nal sambung tulih pasal weekend lepas. Aku kebusy-an yang terlampau minggu lepas. So sekarang ni mana nak ingat apa aku buat hari Ahad lepaih.

I don’t remember what I did……..

Oh yeah…. Baru teringat sebab apa yang I dok busy belek-belek last Sunday baru aje lalu.

Early Sunday morning my sister CY and CT datang hantar anak kucing CY. Mak kucing depa tahu beranak saja tetapi sangat malas jaga anak. Apparently itu adalah perangai biasa Persians. Memandangkan Kamil’s cat G baru aje bersalin gak (only one kitten… percaya tak ? Terboyot-boyot macam hapa and last2 keluar sekoq saja… Aku nak habaq kat orang pun segan…) so we spent the day trying to coax G to let the 2 kittens feed. Depa adik beradik ada 5. Tapi CY bawak 2 je sebagai anak susuan si G. One will be ours so yeay ! He is super gorgeous, kay.

Anyway G was being very unkind by hissing at the 2 new comers. So we had to paksa dia terlentang to expose her 8 boobs for one kitten tu (kedekut taik hidung masin kucing ni), I had to tickle her ears to calm her down but the 2 poor kittens need no such persuasion. Depa terkam kilang susu tu sampai tertolak lah anak G yang much, much smaller itu, walaupun depa cuma beza 2 hari.

Buatnya pulak the orange one that is supposed to be ours main kasar, habih dia tolaknya semua orang sampai Kamil naik angin and separated him from the litter for time out.

“Tak malu ke ? Itu mak dia and kau nak tolak-tolak ? Ko ni tumpang aje…!”

Aku geleng-geleng kepala tengok si Kamil. Ada ke cakap macam tu kat budak-budak… Issshhhhh……. Mana dia nak paham. Namanya baby pun.

He he….

Malam we had a family dinner again. Bawak Hyrul’s mom to Tram Car. I had a very tak sedap mee kari. Sigh…. Nasib. Selalunya sedap. Tetapi hari yang aku memang super kemaruk ngan mee kari pulak dapat yang tak sedap. Cess..

Eventhough it was like 7 days ago that Sunday, I remember feeling very anxious because the very next day will be my first day at work.

New job, new office, new colleagues and paling takut, new boss !!!!!

Dah pagi hari Isnin baru teringat… Kenduri kak Kay !! Matilah aku, matilah…

Jangan marah darling… Sibuk nak bagi kucing menetek sampai lupa…..

3 comments:

Nadia.Is.Cute said...

Sooo... Does this mean hancuss sudah plan nak makan in kat The Red Door?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Why not...? still can what..

Nadia.Is.Cute said...

You are berry berry bizzi waaat... Need time to catch up with your family lor.