Sunday, May 16, 2010

Kak Puteq, I have started my ranting ni....

Aku sangat sedih.

I was visiting my usual staples of blogs when one blogger posted a video of a Malay girl screaming and crying at her boyfriend on the phone. She was on the Putra LRT from the looks of it, yelling;

Aku nak jumpa kau !

Sapa perempuan tu ?

And some of the times, Sapa perempuan tu Pu***** !

Hai…

Nak gelak pun ada…

Geleng kepala pun ada…. Tak malu ke dik ?

But the feeling that is stronger than that is, “Siannya… let me hug you.. Meh sini meh.. Alallalala…..”

Alahai, sian okay ?

Aku kesian giler kat dia.

Okaylah tolak malu menjerit-jerit kat khalayak ramai and see how much she is hurting. She is hurting bad okay…I gathered she saw her boyfriend with another girl. And that is enough to set anyone off okay. Sure some had more dignity than that but dear me….she is hurting.

The crying and the anger and the begging… Siannya..

I salute her friend who stayed with her. Who didn’t ditch her while she made that embarrassing display but stood there trying to soother her and pujuk dia. But seriously who could ? Only that man can. The matters of the heart ni is very funny kan ? It has been known to drive people insane and commit murder even. And let us not talk about stalking and plotting revenge lah, as when it comes to love, things can get out of hand.

Lagilah if there is a third person.

Sian.

Aku kalau imagine si Kamil dengan orang lain pun boleh membuat jiwa kacau. Baru imagine. Belum betui2 jumpa dia berjalan berpegang tangan ngan orang lain. Mau aku tikam depa sat-sat tu gak. Temporary insanity kan dah biasa sekarang ?

So, aku anggap minah meraung melolong tu had a temporary insanity due to extreme heartbreak. At the thought of losing someone you love can be really heart wrenching.

Aku benci lelaki tu.

I do hate him. Sampai hati. Kalau orang Melayu punya amaran senang aje, “Nanti jadi kat ahli keluarga kau baru tahu….”

But tell me, if it really happened, how would he know that is was a punishment for him ? Selalunya aku tengok, orang tu selalunya tak sedaq pun bila ada apa-apa yang tak elok jadi tu sebenarnya kena batang hidung dia. Especially if it happened to people close to him and not to him itself.

Like baru-baru ni, a person I know kena fitnah. Dengan orang tua lagi. And then like 6 months after that, anak orang yang gemar membuat onar kena fitnah pulak kat opis sampai tergugat bonus dia.

Makcik tu tak sedar pun. Tak tahu pun Allah dah bagi balasan. Anak dia yang innocent suffered. Dia masih hidup diawang-awangan seolah-olah dia terer.

Ha ha…

Pandai aje aku. Entah betul entah tidak apa jadi kat anak makcik tu adalah atas balasan Allah kepada dia yang gemar membuat hal.

Ha ha….

Anyway, getting back to that girl just now. Sabarlah. Balik rumah, ambik wuduk and solat. Allah aje yang boleh ubat kan hati yang terluka macam tu.

Sian dia…..

9 comments:

knv said...

myra, honestly aku rasa kalau jadik camtu kat hang, you'll be calm. you'll be surprised at yourself.

:D

Desert Rose said...

Btoi,,, aku pun sian kat dia, sikit pun aku tak kata dia tak malu coz kalau dia samapi sanggup memalukan diri begitu, she must be in so much hurt...kita tak tau lagi kalau kita kan, mau aku jadi gila vavi camni

Puteri's territory said...

woohoo...you have my name as your blog entry..thanks. Yes dear, I love to read to your rant. Keep on ranting!!! LOL!!!

tireless mom said...

My heart goes to the girl too. Tak pe lah dik, tak payah ditangisi men like that. Not worth it. Just move on. Ahaks... tak kena kat batang hidung kita kan, cuba kena, kita pun meraung entah lagi teruk sampai hilang anak tekak!

Anonymous said...

Kesian dia... lupa malu, lupa org keliling, sakit hati menguasai segalanya.

I feel her, I really do. I met my former as*h**e boyfriend while he was breaking fast with his new girlfriend ( now his wife). He told me he had tahlil that nite, and asked me to buka puasa alone. Since I was not fasting that day, I went to Subang parade and saw someone familiar with another woman were laughing over some fries and coke in Mc D!! Went to him and uttered some really harsh words but to my horror that woman was just smiling. We broke off there and then. God is Great, I met a new guy and now we are happily married for 7 years. I'm glad I left him... :)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

I really hope you r right Ana... Kalau hang ada masa aku menjerit2 mcm tu, tolong tikam aje aku... tak pun tolak aku kelaur dari lrt... ha ha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Sian kan dia DR ? AKu sedih.... sian dia

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Puteq... he he.... I sayang u sebab tu le I letak nama u terang2... ha ha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Yatt... ha ha... I suspect I will be like that... Sebab I mmg suka ikut perasaan..

But betullah... jgn dikenang org macam tu... She is very lucky she found out about him now kan.. sebelum kawin