Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Weekend paling busy lah setakat ini...

Salam friends.

Last weekend was really busy for me on account of my sister, Marlin... our 5 of 8 got married.

To describe what we did with my usual attention to details would be very time consuming and could definitely induce insanity if I ever attempt to do so...

Therefore, again I present my karangan bergambar.

I am starting with the preparations of the wedding. Tomorrow I would write about what we did after the wedding. The actual wedding I have to wait for the pics from the professional and semi-professional photographers because my puny and simple camera could not do justice. Plus I didn't snap much photos as I was too busy making myself busy.





Ini dia, contractor import dari Scotland. We needed his height. My eldest bro kerja. My youngest bro had to attend classes. We needed Mail for our entertainment, to make us laugh. So Mum had to utilise her menantus and imported anak. Ha ha....


Mom with her menantu. Dengan selambanya she asked Kamil, "Tak nak try pegi Yun Nan ke ?" WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH !! We had to decorate the patio for the akad ourselves as we didn't like what the wedding planner had in mind.




Membuat papan tanda arah. Ini dia adik aku CT yang berkerja keras, most often just with the pengantin (or Bridezilla as we called her nearer to the date) untuk menjayakan majlis. Salute to her.


As usual the kids made things more hectic what with wanting to help.




Baru decorate the wall dah penat. Takde stamina langsung.





Mom had to feed the workers. Fried chicken with yummy fried rice. Luckily mom had a gaggle of cooks to help feed us.




Our patio. Selepas berhempas pulas pegi survey tempat, CY insisted to have the wedding at home, much to Mum's chagrine. She had a very bad experience with mine that is why CT's wedding was held at Tasik Shah Alam. She wasn't looking forward to hosting the reception at home but CY said our home is the most romantic place.



She had wanted a Balinese feel so we went to see Bora Ombak and Bora Asmara but she was none to impressed. We can make use of our patio, Mum.. she said. And she was right, baru decorate sikit dah cantik. Look at the girls enjoying the patio.




Nice huh ? Ini belum pasang lilin lagi.... Mum thought she would suffer like she did when I got married but at the end, she didn't do much because all of us are grown and she had her lovely menantus to help.




4 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Look nice tho with your artistic pictures..cant wait for the real pics he he

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Jadi adakah maksudnya gambaq1 ini bukan real ? Cess !

Puteri's territory said...

waaa...why was i not invited? sodihnya.....

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Sangat sorry kak Puteq sebab tempat sangat limited... Bunga teloq pun ramai yang tak dapat sebab habih !