Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dah ... merepek dah..

Sooooooooooo… my chest hurts easily now.

No… not hurt really, more heavy. Mengah kata orang Melayu. It usually comes about if I deign to get out of the house for a spell.

First time I ventured out of the house after my illness, CT took me to The Curve to our favourite store. Tak sampai 1 jam, I was already feeling it in my chest. Heavy. Very heavy.

CT asked me to pick up the kids from school on Wednesday. As I walked back to the car with Esya, I was struggling for breath already. Crazy. It wasn’t even 10 minutes and I still had to go back for Abang.

Hmm……. penyakit apakah ini sampai mengganggu my movements ? This condition will be especially hard for me, a person yang cannot duduk diam one.

Could you believe it that my cuti wheezed by just like that ? I didn’t even enjoy it ? I mean sure I was resting at home but that was all I did. Didn’t do anything fun at all. That sucked big time, okay. What kind of a cuti was that ? And now Monday looms near and I will be starting a new job that I have no heads or tails what my schedule would be like. Would I still be able to catch a movie on a weekday now ? Will I still be able to cook dinner for my family ?

Speaking of that, I have been having knots in my stomach whenever I thought of Monday. I think I am too old for a new job. At my age, I should be where I am most comfortable, even if I was in a rut. Yeah, that is why I left. I didn’t want to be stuck in a rut, in a job that I very comfortable in but is taking me nowhere. Plus I hated it when people addresses me as the boss’ PA. I am no bloody PA okay ? Just because he doesn’t have a secretary, it doesn’t make me one, get it ?

Well….. So yeah, now I was glad that I left.

Ha ha….

Anyway, went to Marks and Spencer’s just now and found a lovely pair of trousers for work. I love it. Terrenze at Isetan where I usually get my staple of work trousers seemed to have failed to deliver. Found some nice shoes at Nine West as usual and Kamil actually went inside Coach ! Ha ha ! Best !

Aku merepek apa ni ?

2 comments:

Cik Kiah said...

Hi ya,
Hope you are much better now...miss your weekly reports :(

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Hey....,

I have nothing much to report actually as I didn't do anything !!!! I do feel much better now though. Thanks, CK !