Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I thought it was going to be a horrible weekend but…

….it was not because Friday at 4pm, we left Pasir Gudang for home.

I was ecstatic and called Kamil to inform him of my impending homecoming. He was happy and I was happy but my happiness was marred a bit when he said, “Okaylah… you cakap betul-betullah bila you sampai….” proceeded by what appeared to me a hasty goodbye.

Hmm…. It could be because

• his boss was breathing down his neck.
• a customer was waiting for him
• he needed the loo
• or…… well… this one I malas nak cerita because the possibility of it cukup untuk membuatkan aku sasau.

So I decided to believe bullet 1 and be done with it. The most important thing is the QUEEN is coming home.

We arrived in good ol’ Klang Valley about 9 pm. N sent me to Kamil’s office first where he was waiting….in the dark…with the pak guards only. I was so giddy with happiness seeing his face and to hug his body was pure bliss.

Had dinner and when we got home the kids were already sound asleep in our bed. Never mind, had no choice but to snuggle then. It was a restless night because the kids sensed me in their sleep and in the middle of the night moved closer to me. Adik who initially slept at the foot of the bed somehow find a space beside her Momma.

I waved Kamil goodbye on Saturday morning with a heavy heart. He promised he would come home early and I warned him early on a Saturday would mean him arriving back home in 2 hours time. Just for the record, he arrived home at 1.30pm while we were lunching on Italian meatloaf and pasta.

I opted to remain home because I had been away and will be away again in 2 day’s time. I was missing my home a bit, I suppose. Now is rojak buah season for Kamil so again we visited Uptown for dinner.

Shared a tub of ice-cream when we reached home. I have to say it was a very unfair sharing as I had 20% only.

Sunday morning had breakfast with my family. Went straight from there to look at some lovely, lovely stuffs in Sungai Buloh before looking at new houses in Alam Budiman. My sister bought one. The very last unit on sale. She was lucky as the house was gorgeous. We went to look at the showhouse, visited the Sale Office and there was only 1 left ! Only 1 !

We of course left her to explain the whole thing to her husband who is overseas. Luckily he was okay with it. Sigh… I do envy her. It is not just the house is nice, but the view she gets was definitely enviable. The rolling hills and deep green forests and since we arrived quite early in the morning, we could see mists covering some of the trees. It was majestic. Then it rained and made the scenery more romantic and the weather cooler. Kamil was on rajin mode and consented to all of my sister's wishes. We went to visit a few units and then visited the unit she booked and a few more rounds of it.

I will be visiting often.

Took my mom to visit the upholsterer who was just nearby. We were discussing swatches and colours when a type of design called peri-peri was mentioned. No need to guess where we stopped for lunch next. NANDO’S !!! Hahahahahhaha…

Balik and I started doing my work. Sigh….. I don’t have to but I just wanted to show
my Team Leader what we have unearthed and if we are on the right track.

After dinner I packed again. For 5 more days again with an aching heart.
Adik got whiny before bedtime because she knows I was going and Abang sebek as I kissed him good night.

Kamil hugged me tight the whole night.

You know… I am not suppose to say this, but I have to because I don’t want to forget what he said.

As he hugged me that night, he said “It is not about the sex… It is about you. I miss having you around….”

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…………………………………………………

5 comments:

Puteri's territory said...

awwww....sho shweet!!!

Nadia.Is.Cute said...

Awwwww... It's so sweeeeeet...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

I know... terus berjanji takkan marah2 lagi... Yelah tu... HAHAHHAH

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

cair kepala batu aku ni!!!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Nad and Konot... I really behaved last weekend !!!

HAHAHAHHA