Thursday, July 08, 2010

I want to be....

Did you ever wish you have special abilities like those lucky, lucky people in X-Men and Heroes ? When you watch the shows on the telly, didn't you ever think like, "Phooaww.. how I wish I could do that..."

I wish I could read minds. Sure flying would be nice. Or the capability to manipulate the weather. Or to be nude and blue… ha ha…. But honestly I find reading minds the most delicious and attractive one.

And if I am restricted to be able to read my husband’s mind only, well.. that is enough. I am not greedy. Just him and I will be eternally grateful.

Because I am dying to know precisely what he was thinking while he looked at me the other day when I suddenly lost it because I could not find any pens within my reach. I needed to copy a recipe on the net and upon checking the usual place where I know my pens are in abundance, I could find none. NONE !!!!

Plus the repressed annoyance 2 days before when I needed to do some sewing and found my DEDICATED sewing scissors were gone, stoked the fire bigger than it should until I howled in frustration . Sure Adik quickly handed me one from her case and sure I used it but I wanted my pens !!! I kept it there for my usage, for my convenience so that I don’t have to waste time looking for them. But they were inconveniently gone! And I still have to look for them which something I wanted to avoid by putting my pens there in the first place.

You dig ?

So I ranted and raved, and while I was having a go my husband looked at me with this expression that meant 1001 things. They could be;

1. Here we go again…. or

2. Pen pun nak marah ? Chill lah … or

3. Eeei… kacau lah. Nak nengok tv pun tak senang… or

4. Kesian bini aku… Jadi gila sebab pen hilang… or

5. Isshh… budak-budak ni… Berapa kali cakap tak nak dengar… Memang patut kena marah pun… or

6. Alamak, ada dalam kete lah. All 7s are in the car.. matilah aku… Dia tidur karang kena ambik and letak balik.. Oh… cannot … dia mesti suspect aku punya… Haa… letak dalam bag budak-budak…. Biar dia orang jadi fall guy…

Or

7. Aku kawin dengan perempuan cenggini ? Kena tipu aku, okay ? Buruknya mengamuk…
OWWHHH !!!!!

So which one is it ?

I also would like to know what he really thought when I took off my clothes yesterday before bathing. He was lying on the bed, eyes closed all tired from the day’s toil at work. I caught his eyes as soon as I got my top off, looking at me behind half closed lids.

“What ?”

“What ?” I hate that. Answering my what with a what. I am guilty of doing the same thing but that doesn’t mean I like what I am doing.. Ha ha…

“What are you looking at ?”

“Nothing….” Huh.

So…

1. He thinks my body is nothing.. Something that is dismissible ?

2. He is not bothered whether I am naked or clothed anymore ?

3. Buruknya wei ! Put that away !! &&**((#((#__@@$!!

4. I am going blind !!

5. Ya Allah.. please make me forget the atrocity that just happened.. I am so traumatized Ya Allah !!

Or…

6. Nasib baik le badan girlfriend aku tak berbelak, berdimple and everything going South macam dia ni…

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!

So that is why I want to be Xavier. I would kill to know exactly what he was thinking.
Or maybe… it is better for my sanity if I don’t.

Maybe.

Hmm……..

6 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

hang ni memang saiko! hahaha..

but.. but.. i wish i could read mr p's mind too... syoknyerrr!!

jadik mcm edward cullen kan.. buleh read ppl's mind..

Anonymous said...

You think too much babe, and those predictions are way too funny to digest.. ;)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot.. wei camana aku buleh lupa letak nama Edward Cullen ? Dr Xavier yang botak tu aku jadikan contoh ?

Bodohnya !!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Anonymous,

I do get that a lot... Thinking too much is my biggest problem...

Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

cpk-- tak payah...better tak tau dari tau eheheheh so u can just fill in the blanks- he is thinkign whatever it is that you want him to think ha hahaha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Superwoman.. u know.. u r right... Ha ha