Wednesday, July 07, 2010

My clown

Adik kan can really make my day.

Yesterday after watching her and her antics during dinner, Kamil again lamented, “Why orang lain dapat princess kita dapat clown ?”

He he…. Takpelah… Clown pun clown lah, I decided as I watched her making goofy faces. Sat hidung kembang with tongue lolling out. Sat super happy face with eyes crossed. Sat megawatt smile plus the same hidung kembang again. She can really make me laugh that one.

Like the time when we went out, the 3 of us plus Tok. Abang that time had a boys’ time with his Babah. Anyway she told me, “Mummy… I want to have lunch dekat luar. Abang mesti dah puas hati makan kat luar dengan Babah so I want to eat outside too… !”

I laughed so hard because of her usage of puas hati.
.
Or during that particular lunch while I was busy talking to Tok and I heard the song from Glee was on and I could feel her moving around next to me (we were sitting on a bench seat). I suspected she was dancing to the song but to engrossed in my conversation to look. But what I did not know was that when the song finished, she also finished it with a flourish, hand extended, face in "Yeah !" mode, hair all messy from the dancing. Everyone at the restaurant looked in shock. She stayed in that profile for quite a while too, letting us take full effect of her performance.

Apalah.

Or yesterday while in the car she asked, “Mummy how do I spell nincompoop ?” and immediately afterwards Kamil who was driving received a message from a little girl at the backseat saying, “Babah, dadi (not my usual misspell. That was how she spelt tadi.. or more accurately say tadi... ) kan Abang panggil saya nincompoop”

AHAHHAHAAHAHAHH. I just cannot say anything but laughed when Kamil read the message out loud. She was grinning like a cat behind us, nodding her head saying “Betul ! Betul !”

Or she trying to teach me a game she learnt at school, asked “Who do you hate ?” While I pondered she whispered to me, “You can say Babah.. because later you will love him… You’ll see….” He he.. permainan merepek that was suppose to show that the person you hate is really the person you love.

Or when I questioned the scar on her nose and she told me earnestly, “Semua cats kan tak suka saya… so ini Moggie cakar saya… They only like Abang because Abang is fat and his body macam cushions… They don’t like me because I am thin…. They cannot sleep on me… So Moggie cakarlah saya….” Logic ntah hapa-hapa…

Or the best part is when she suddenly had a sudden burst of love for me, she would run for a hug, squeeze me tight, kiss me soundly on both cheeks and declare, “I love you soooooo much, Mummy !!!”

Awwww…. My little clown…. Sigh…..

2 comments:

Nadia.Is.Cute said...

They make life colourful, don't they? *sigh* Yeah.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Colourful with stripes and stars and polka dots and what nots !