Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I wrote this last weekend but I could only post it today.....

Tomorrow I will be outstation. For 2 weeks. Yup you heard me right. 2 weeks. And I will be busy so I’d better write about my weekend now. While I am still living the weekend.

Hokey. Friday had dinner at Secret Recipe. Kamil loathes Secret Recipe so when he came home announcing he was full from the durian fest at his office, I dragged his now tempoyak filled stomach to Secret Recipe.

Saturday after the usual flurry of classes, cooked Keautiaw Cantonese for lunch which the kids polished off before Kamil got home. Luckily we were going to the movies so Kamil said he could fill his tummy with popcorn then.

Baked butter cake with lemon icing first before jumping into the car to send the cakes then to Cineleisure for ECLIPSE !!!

WAAAA !!!

We were really pressed for time, I didn’t even had the time to change my clothes. I went to see JACOB wearing butter and flour stained shirt and greasy hair.

Jacob was so hot, I was sweltering in the usual cold movie theatre. Did I say he was hot ? Hot ! Those abs. Him wearing shirts should be made a crime. A law forbidding him to cover up those 6 packs should be passed. And that dimpled chin. I mean…it’s perfection.

What was the movie about again ?

We went around the shopping complexes for a bit. Looking at stuffs here and there, trying to source for a decent place to have dinner.

We walked by Vivo many, many times but never stopped to look at the menu. That Saturday we did and since we really had no idea what else to eat, deicided to try their food. And it was delicious. The kids had pizza… no surprises there. Kamil and I shared a plate of spaghetti pomodoro and fabulous seafood platter. Kenyang okay.

Oh, bumped into Zatul and her family who just ordered. They were watching Eclipse too… Same time and theatre as us.

Zatul and I talked about Jacob for awhile which was nice. We are a big fan of Jacob, us. Therefore I love Zatul. Ha ha…

Sunday we didn’t do anything much as I had to send a report to my boss. Lunch masak nasi. It has been awhile since I cooked rice. Fried ikan bawal till crispy. Not so fluffy plain omelette and beefballs soup. Made it a bit spicy so that I won’t go all quesy. That is why I don’t really go for Chinese food. Lauks had to be spicy. Kalau tak rasa macam mual. Paling teruk pun kena ada cut chillies.

Baked chocolate cake after that while Kamil tended the garden. He planted new, more hardy plants. No more flowers for us as we would lose them to the ants.

I started packing for my long trip. Ironed my shirts and trousers. Collected all the toiletries and lined them up so I can see them tomorrow.

What else ? I was too full for dinner so Kamil took us to Uptown for me to graze on rojak buah. But when he ordered naan and tandori, I helpfully specified wings to the waiter as if it was my food. Kamil thoughtfully left my favourite part of the wings for me but tak sampai hati nak makan. Sian dia.

Balik kissed the kids soundly before watching a bit of telly. Then sleep. Woke up to Kamil snuggling closely from behind.

He he…. You will miss me, babe ?


2 comments:

Cik Kiah said...

Adoi! Awat tulisan kecik ni??

Cik Puan Kamil said...

I dunno lah... I tried to make it bigger but cannot one... Temperemantel tau blog ni...