Saturday, July 24, 2010

The things that caught my eyes during the week

I was lunching at KFC.

Meja depan sebelah kiri sat a set of parents with their daughter. I don’t know why the daughter caught my eyes so much. I was really drawn to her. Funny though somehow looking at her brought me a lot of comfort.

I kept looking at her. Dah lama-lama, she started to look familiar. Her eyes, her nose… her skin colour. I felt the hair was a bit wrong though. It should be straight and jet black and has to be just below her ears. Funny.. as I had never seen her before, I shouldn’t remember her with different hair kan ?

Then she chewed again and I caught my breath. She looked exactly like my BFF Amelia. Exactly. Only the hair is wrong. Hers is long and wavy but Amelia’s had always worn her short.I had always thought Amelia had the blackest colour of hair ever.
He he…

No wonder looking at her brought me so much comfort. I miss Amelia… Sigh…….

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was still at that KFC.

A couple sat meja depan belah kanan. The guy was facing me and the girl was facing him.

Aku macam perasan dia dok pandang aku. Because of my new work, aku dah biasa orang pandang. Bila kita pegi site and orang tahu sapa kita, people would always look. In fact at times when me and my team lalu, people would give us a wide berth.

Sad… but true.

Anyway, at times when our eyes met (the man and I), the lady in front of him would turn to look at me.

Aku dah rasa tak best. But I just couldn’t put my finger into what really made me uncomfortable.

Then they got up to leave.

“Apasal pandang laki saya ?” She asked as she passed by.

Hello ?

And I leave everything to your imagination sebab seriously aku tak mau ingat. Aku cerita kat Kamil pun lebih kurang aje sebab aku sangaaaaaattt sedih.

2 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

eh??? wat hepen?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

WAAAAAAAAAAA ! Tak sanggup nak citer... Suffice to say aku siap keluaq kan gambaq laki aku and kata laki dia jauh panggang dari api dengan laki aku yg hensem tahap gaban tu (UWEKK !!!)