Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sekolah

Al-kisah (I think I have over-used 'So....' to start my posts... ) I got tired of waiting for the teacher to get back to me how many books are needed amongst these  unfortunate children so I dropped by this morning to hand her the money. Kamil and I prepared a small sum to start things going. After all, lagi lama tunggu lagi banyak lah budak-budak ni tertinggal.

I asked her if she did her research and she said no... which did not surprise me at all. She did say however she took a quick look at those in Standard 6 and about 6-7 are without complete work books. So I gave her the money with requests that she does a complete scan to ensure all students have what ever they need to learn.

Lepas tu... and seriously, benda-benda ni memang sengaja jadi kat aku sebab Allah memang nak duga.. she asked me if I want to also pay the PIBG fees for these kids. Nafas naga dah mula keluar.... but I remained compose and polite while trying to push the naga within from coming out. With my eyes averted from her face, I asked nicely, "Duit PIBG tu untuk apa ya ? Guna untuk apa ?"

Luckily she quickly answered with the kids' school books are more important than the fees..... I nodded with a tight smile and a very relieved exhaling of breath.

Lepas tu... baru teringat... Laaa... I just gave her the money macam tu je... No receipts, no witness... I mean I don't know her and I can only assume that she is a person of virtue but when I think about it, foolish ways like this lah buat incident songlap-menyonglap senang berlaku.

Damn.

I then howled at Kamil of my foolishness and now I have to call the HEM and inform him that I have actually made a donation. Now, how do I say that to him without sounding ... well.... like I do not have faith in human ?

Banyak kerja pulak jadi nya.

Before I move on, can I just say betapa tak cun nya Guinevere ni ? I mean seriously, dude. I am sure there are other easy on the eyes actress that can do her job. Kiera Knightly kan ada ? Tak pun aku rasa Dawn French pun lagi lawa dari minah ni.

Anyway, thank you so much kepada ada yang mahu menderma. Let the school get in touch with me first. If what I have given is sufficient, kita cari sekolah lain ek ?

Ta-ra my lovelies... Adik asked me to read her a bed time story. Masalahnya it is nothing by Enid Blyton nor Roald Dahl, but Greg Heffely via his Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

Sigh....

No comments: