Friday, May 24, 2013

Hotel....

So... I know I said I wanted to upload my picture ... however.... I have second thoughts. Segan pulak tetiba... hahahhaha.

Anyway, we had our teambuilding at Ancasa Hotel or Apartment in PD. We hired a consultant to teambuild us and they were great. Not so great is the hotel.

It was dirty. The toilets in the apartment were dirty. The walls were cringe-worthy and the glasses they put in the bathroom for our toothbrush were filthy. It was caked with white substance that I care not investigate its origin or nature.

The toilet in the common area was soooo dirty I almost fainted. Seriously.

Sometimes we had food outside, in the one and the lalats ate with us too. The glasses were filthy therefore I hardly ate just in case everything else was dirty.

But... whatever I did partake was delicious. That was their saving grace. The food was good. I survived on delicious, soft buttery croissants in the morning and whatever that doesn't look menacing the rest of the time.

Oh. Some of the staffs deserved my slaps. On our second night, my staff and I decided to just have a chit-chat in our room instead of joining the slumber party going on in another room. We talked into the night and suddenly around midnight there was a knock on our door. I thought it was our other housemates coming in so I cheerily invited them in.

We got the shock of our lives when the door threw open and a guy in blue coveralls came in. He just walked in without saying anything. D and I were too flabbergasted to say anything. "Kata ada air-cond rosak ?" he asked. Although with that I could really bury the fear that that will be my last night on earth, but we were still too damn rooted on the sofa to do anything especially considering our exposed aurats !

Ya Rabbi.

I stood up and told him no... we are okay with our air-conds. He looked at me, went inside our rooms and came out again. Dalam ketakutan tu, I still recognised that he is the maintenance guy, and so experience kicked-in and I immediately complained about the lights in our bedroom which failed to lit up.

And he brushed it off with "Ah... lampu..." and promptly left.

He was in and out of our apartment in 2 minutes top but he managed to stupefy, scare and miff us in that very, very short time.

So there.

No comments: