Thursday, May 16, 2013

Still tak kena jugak....

So I found my apron at Lovely Lace. Sangat tak cantik. Well cantiklah kalau nak masak. But for a Dutch lady to go on dates with a Dutch fella, not so. I am tempted to go with plan B i.e. cut a section of a scallopy lace curtains, however there is the Kamil factor to deal with. Semalam masa pegi Lovely Lace Kelana Jaya pun dah tension, lagi lah kalau aku ajak pegi KK Mart malam ni. Sure cuka punya. However... Hmmm... I think tonight is his badminton night... so maybe I could go back to KK Mart....
Anyway apart from the thematic dinner, we were put in groups with arahan to do a role-play. I hate this. Seriously. Lepas tu funnily enough the role-play is a bit funny role-play where we have to do a sketch and has nothing to do with role-playing. More berlakon kind of thing. I was expecting us to each take a character in the office and make a presentation of him/her but not in this case.
So mulalah kami dok kerah kepala nak buat script lah hapa lah. Sapa lah punya idea ni. Must be the event organizer. Really takes the fun out of things.
Belum habis lagi tu. We each have to prepare a present to be exchanged. That is okay so semalam dekat Lovely Lace tu jugak I bought something… a nice candle. Dah bayar berbagai barulah teringat, there are men in my team and I am sure they wouldn’t like the candle.
Sigh….
Kamil hari tu dah cakap dah, beli aje Ferrero Rocher. But aku lupa nak ajak dia pegi Giant. So malam ni lah aku kena pegi beli Ferrero Rocher, cellophane tape (rumah aku tak tahan benda ni… Adik loves it and seriously aku tak tahu apa yang dia tape….), torch light, more socks. Nak tak nak I have to do so tonight... Sebab Kamil memang main badminton malam ni. At least I will be spared his evil looks.....
 
On top of that, if I am not mistaken hotel yang kita orang akan duduk ni got ghost one. The name is soo familiar and walaupun I couldn’t positively remember the name of the hotel yang got ghost one tu, I remember how the front of the hotel looks like. So jenuh aku dok google tapi website langsung tak tunjuk gambar depan and I couldn’t find the ghost story anywhere.
Tawakal ajelah. Tidur pun ada kawan so okay lah kan ?
Kan ?
Kan ?
Errr…..

No comments: