Monday, June 29, 2009

More than meets the eyes... but the eyes went to the loo...

Waaaargggghhh !! Transformers best giler !!

Help ! Help ! I have to see it again.

I have to because it was that good. Adrenalin pumping, tear inducing. Action packed but with loads of emotions. Heh !

Also I have to watch it again because I couldn’t hold my bladder. Must be all that tea from morning. Valiantly tried to hold on but can’t concentrate. So rushed to the loo. Ran back to the theater and bumped into other people sprinting towards and from the loo, too ! Lekaih ! Lekaih ! Yah ! Yah !

Came back and saw Optimus Prime got knifed by Megatron then fell and died ! Optimus !! He looked so handsome 5 minutes into the movie when the more realistic, also equally delicious Josh Duhamel barked on his walkie talkie, “Release (or drop) the Big Buddha !” The back of a heli opened and there goes my handsome Optimus Prime, dropping in on the scene, killing the orang jahat in mere minutes.

Then, 30 minutes after that, he is dead ? What ? Eyes bulging, hands gripping my husband’s toned arms (they are quite delicious too, those arms) when, “Mummy ! I want to wee wee.. !”

Ha ? Biar benor ? Alahai… why the girl ? If the boy then Babah can take him, but it was the girl so I have to. So unfair. I just went.

Ran with her to the loo, ran back and immediately got caught up with it again. The bombs and the rain of bullets and the …. It was wonderful. My very limited vocabulary cannot, cannot describe it.

So now, I have to go again because, I have like a 15 minutes gap that I have to fill.

Am going without the children.

And will go to the loo 1 minute before it starts.

And no drinks whatsoever.

Or maybe will wear adult pampers… just in case.

Must have a good think.

10 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Hi fi.....

Go read my blog

Nuyui said...

It's THE BEST movie kan kan kan? Oh, kenapalah Josh Duhamel mesti yummy? I wish upon the star kasi laki macam tu please? haha Berangan. I must watch it again too because yes, I went to the loo too. For 5 minutes. I did run!

Lizamurni Lokman said...

Myra,

I cried when Optimus died...hihihi...

Sheik said...

Gila best! Termasuk iklan pergi tandas tu...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Love your entry, Ms Dessert Rose..

Sheik, iklan tandas tu sbg peringatan pegi toilet awai2.

Btw I was told untuk elak anak pi toilet pada dan ketika waktu kecemasan, sila simpui hujung baju anak. Petua ini ikhsan Ms Desert Rose...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Liza, mee too ! Sebek-sebek pastu teriak..

Nuyui... he is oh so delicious that Josh Duhamel... alahai...

liadevega said...

Oi..aku nak ikut hang oii!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Mai kaih !

knv said...

myra i baru pi tengok ahad lepas. bawak bundut2 semua. bayangkan nak kepong 4 orang tu! hampeh tak senang duduk la jawabnya.

memang harus kena pi lagi sekali!

:P

-ana-

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Jangan bawak anak, Ana !! Keh keh