Monday, June 15, 2009

Nasi Tomato and Cupcakes

Finally, my niat tu buat nasi tomato and feed my family sebab Adik dah naik Quran menjadik. Actually I had wanted to bagi my friends sekali but because my mother tak larat, so retsricted to family only. And Ustaz, of course.

Friends I will have to do a second round. Thank you for your understanding (Sat kena kira ni.. Sheik & Kamalia – 3 orang, Min & Farid – 4 orang, Amelia & Sib – 3 orang, Noreen – 3 orang, Jubei – 4 orang, Nuyui and Konot jauh sangat so am just sending you guys my thoughts filled with nasi tomato, okay… he he…. Errm… sapa yang tertinggal ?)

Sempat pi jogging dulu with Tini and Noreen and Melia dulu. Jogging mulut je lebih, Amelia tak berpeluh langsung and sempat kena mengorat sket kami berempat.. Keh keh….

Funnily enough my entrance to the tasik near the masjid was not known by my friends. Had to wait at the gate for Amelia. Keh keh..

Went to my mom’s afterwards and packed the food. I had a sneaky taste and it was heaven. Raced home and forced my husband (and poor Ian Rashid Macquistan) to follow me in my rounds to distribute the food.

Came home to discover the house keys went awol. While Babah searched loudly, I ran to the bathroom to mandi, and escape. Luckily he found it in the car.

I so love rice. Tomato rice made by mom ? Bloody love it. I scooped a little amount though initially but it was sooo good, I scooped a bigger one the next round. The result ? Seriously bloated tummy almost 2 hours after eating. Which continued to the next day and the day after and the day after. Yessshhhh………

But I am Melayu and Takkan Melayu Tak Makan Nasi ? (Or Hilang Di Dunia as Hang Tuah puts it…). Babah ate a little because he was unwell. This viral fever is seriously doing his head in. Pity him. He is tired all the time.

That was Thursday. Sunday we were supposed to go out for a little cupcake in Damansara but had to cancel because Babah was so weak. Pity him, eh ? Only… well we didn’t have lunch in order to partake the cupcakes, so I was rather hungry by 4, the supposed hour we were suppose to go.

I was dreaming of cupcakes when my mom came which was a nice surprise, taking out herbal tea from her bag for dearest son-in-law. Then my sisters came bearing cupcakes and cries of Happy Birthday. I was touched. And a bit relieved because had we gone, I would have missed my own birthday party.

Hyrul came all over from Seremban with keropok leko which was really good and crispy apam balik. Since Seremban is rather far, mom had to bake the apam balik again to restore them to their crispiness glory.

We ate and tengok cerita hantu, Jangan Tegur which sucks.

What a day.

PS : I am still waiting to go to the cupcake place, though. Ha ha

4 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

hahaha.. thank you for your nasi tomato toughts! burrppp.. kenyang dah aku..hehhehee

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Alhamdullilah hang dah kenyang dulu... keh keh

Nuyui said...

Thank you for your thoughts. Maybe next year in January I can have it for real? hehe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

You are coming again ? Great then you'd better come to the house ! I'll invite people over he he....

Just hope this time my daughter didn't misplace my handphone again ...