Monday, June 01, 2009

Mummy And Babah

Yesterday Babah and I were on our bed, listening to the radio. He was clipping his nails and I was reading, fresh from a very cooling shower.

My ears caught Michael Buble’s (is that how his name is spelt ?) The Way You Look Tonight (I think that is what the song is called), my absolute favourite so what did I do ? I pulled my husband for a dance.

We haven’t done that in a long time actually so I was so thrilled when he was all game. As he pulled me close to him, I felt so safe. I think because it reminded me of my parents, who always did the same thing when we were smaller.

My reverie were broken however when the door was flung open and we heard Adik’s shrieks of delight. “Abang! Abang ! Come up ! Tengok ni ! You have to see this ! Quick ! You HAVE to see this, Um !”

I looked up at my husband (not an easy feat as I was admiring his toned shoulders) and saw him rolled his eyes. Abang ran up and hooted when he saw us. Then Babah did what I love best. He twirled me away from him, then he reeled me back in (macam pancing ikan je..), twirling all the way. Good thing he expertly caught me because I was starting to get dizzy.

We danced a bit more before he dipped me, much to our children’s delight and yanked me back to him.

Then…. “Mummy ! When are you going to cook ? I am hungry !”

Urrghhh…. Apa ini… Kacau je…. Sigh…

8 comments:

Sheik said...

amek la vids sket, pastu upload kat youtube. kawan2 pun nak tengok...hua hua hua..

Anonymous said...

hi myra!

stumbled upon your blog dari mana tah!

not sure if you still remember me.

ana miraa.

dulu dengan munira, hezzie, went to pahang after form 1.

nanti kirim salam amelia. i'm staying in sek 7.

ok, catch up with you later.

:D

-ana-

liadevega said...

Oh, very the romantika d'amor.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Tak yah lah... buruk... Muntah orang.. ha ha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Romantika tak jadi.... ada org kacau.. should have locked the door first..

Sheik said...

kalau door locked...lagi macam-macam jadi wooo

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ha ha.... Itu yg best tuh

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ana.... kenapa I baru dapat notification of your comment sekarang ?

Hello girlfriend !