Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sabarlah dengan aku punya merepek ini....

Dah tulih panjang2 dah... sayang nak delete... Merepek pun merepek lah...
One more died today. If you are Malaysian you know what I am talking about. Very, very unnecessary. Life, to me and I dare say to 90% of the population of this world, is precious. All life… except for semut and lipas yang geget baju aku. Hmm… I really couldn’t understand how people can have so much cruelty and very little compassion. I read that her bone somewhere along her legs could be seen. That is quite extensive but now since she passed away, it must have been very, very , very bad.

Can you imagine the noises that she made as she was beaten ? The cries of help, the groans of agony, the screams of pain. All that failed to invoke pity ? All that failed to make them stop out of guilt ? All that did not at all managed to snap them to consiousness. No mercy, none at all.

Such brutality. Such hatred. What had she done to you ? Gembiranya Syaitan sebab dia berjaya sekali lagi menghasut kita.

I think about her parents a lot. Imagining their happiness when she was born, how they went “Awwww…..” for the cute things she did while in ponytails. When they fought to bring her back to health when she was ill and when they swelled with pride when she said she is coming to Malaysia for a better future for all of them. All that for what ? All those hardwork to raise her for these 2 evil shit heads to torture until life ebbed away from her broken body.

What is our society becoming to if we can actually inflict pain purposely on another human being? At least cannibals had wanted to satisfy their hunger, it is about survival, but this ? Yang berlagak sangat tu kenapa ? What gives you the right to hurt her like that ? Why ? Why ? Tak kesian ke ?

Kelmarin aku marahkan Gizmo. Aku tak bagi dia masuk. Datang Elsa, cekak pinggang cakap ngan aku, “Kesian lah kat dia !!! Mummy ni !!” Itu baru kucing. Budak pun ada empathy. I didn’t even lay a finger on the cat, my daughter dah marah. Ini orang tau tak… orang ! Hee… tak paham aku.

I know this one family. And they are a good family, I suppose. One day I heard their daughter hit her maid all black and blue. I heard this from her own sister so I know it to be true. Apparently, she covered her maid’s head with a basin and hit it hard. Plus pukulan-pukulan berhantu tanpa baldi sampai lebam-lebam budak tuh.

I heard the story in the morning. The next afternoon I saw her driving around Shah Alam with the maid in tow. If we ever see a child with a knife we’d jump to take away the knife from him as it could cause unthinkable hurt, right ? We want to separate the child from the thing that could injure him. So why isn’t the maid separated from the thing that harm her ? Why is she still in the hands of her tormentor ?

To save her, Mummy Dearest sent back the maid that very week to avoid prosecution. I suppose she didn’t send immediately to wait for the bruises to fade. Replacement maid came swiftly.

What if is she was my child ? What if perempuan gila tu is my child. Do I haul her to jail ? Or would I quickly send the maid home like her Mom did ? In all fairness, I would have done what Mummy did but she will not get another maid after that. Gila apa belasah orang. I know your daughter is already 30 but you still have to teach her a lesson. By keep giving her maids yang dia buat macam hamba abdi, you are like condoning her behaviour, okay ?

“Nah…orang gaji baru. Jangan dera yang ini okay, sayang mak ?”

Okay she might have not said that but her actions sort of did.

I did not hear anymore stories of her abusing her other maids after that. But once, 2 maids after the one she abused (yes… she changes maids like she change… errr….panties….) confided in me that the next door neighbour advised her that she should run away before it’s her turn to kena belasah. The neighbour in fact offered her house as a temporary refuge and her willingness to send her to a safe place.

Commendable true but why can’t you, neighbour, call the damn police ? If you did, she might not be getting all these maids still.

This reminded me about my own situation last time. Actually when my kids kena dera dengan my first maid aku tensen gak why my neighbours who were in the know, never come to me. Apparently the 5-6 months she was in my employ, my neighbour once scaled the very high wall that separated our properties to have a sneaky look at my howling children. He was worried because he heard her yelling resulting in my children crying uncontrollably.

Once, his wife knocked on my door because she was so concerned hearing Elsa non-stop bawlings for hours. She was greeted with the sight of Elsa yang dah lembik sebab demam panas. She barged in and took over nursing my little girl back to health. I thank you from the bottom of my heart but why did you never alerted me of this matter ?

I did ask her when cerita dah terpecah and stank to high heavens. She explained that she was scared because my mom-in-law banyak puji this maid to her and dia tak berani nak bawak mulut. Alahai… memang le MIL sayang because she didn’t know the truth. I didn’t until I saw my son acting strangely.
Yelah… serba salah kan… I quite understand.

Once right when we were small, we kept hearing J, our back door neighbour crying. First we thought he was just acting up but as time goes by, my mother got a bit suspicious. She talked to Aunty L, J’s mom and when my mom found out they have a new maid, my mother informed Aunty L of her fears. The very next day, Aunty L was installed in our dining room, facing her house, with a cup of tea in front of her. My mother left her alone. I didn’t as I was busy looking from upstairs… he he….

She heard what my mother was saying and the maid was promptly dismissed. Ha… Can't imagine her feelings when she heard J nangis kan ? Or that very night when my mom confided in her, mesti tak tiduq malam. It must have been excruciating for her.

E-eh….dah lari topik lak. Pasal pembantu yang mendera pulak jadinya... Sorry...

Dah jadi lagu ni… bising lah depa lagi… Depa itu adalah Bendera yang nak mai attack kita tu. Aku ketuk satgi penjenayah laki bini yang dera bibik tu. Sian kat dia. Kepala dia depa pi botakkan awatnya ? Please believe wahai ahli Bendera, we do not like this kind of behavior either. Please allow us to mete out punishments as this happened in our own soil. Not all of us are like that.

Plus you wanting to come and attack us, did you take into account our own Armed Forces at all ? Where do you think they will be when you create mayhem and destruction over here ? Takkan depa nak duduk sengap kot ? Dok ternganga, sampai tak buleh nak buat apa-apa langsung ? Or you planned to you use black magic like you talked about on them ? Manderam Penyengap atau Jampi Bagi Buduh yang hangpa dah awai2 hembuih kat Jalan Padang Tembak.

Don’t be stupid lah….

Cannot lah kerana setitik nila, rosak susu sebelanga.

Al-Fatihah for the deceased. And I do hope for justice.

2 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

al fatihah...

aku yg geram ni kdg2.. bila belah kita dok mendera.. beria2 masuk paper canang bagai2..

TAPI

kalau belah depa dok mendera anak2 kita.. seketui news pun tarak!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Hang bukak salah paper tu Konot.. try Harian Metro... macam-macam ada... he he...

Tapi aku memang geram... Yang dera maid ka, yang maid dera budak ka... awat yang nak mendera2 ni ? Macam terer..