Friday, October 30, 2009

My hubby

Sebelum bulan posa hari tu, aku dok banyak ganti posa. One day as usual, I announced it to my mother and as expected, she said “Mai lah rumah. Mummy masak blah blah blah…” Taktik menjadi setiap kali. Ha ha..

Anyway, my husband didn’t call me the whole day. 1 whole day ! Aku dah pakat-pakat nak hingaq dah tapi bila pikiaq, la… kan posa ni..

Sabaq, sabaq… Okay tak pa. Call cakap baik-baik but bagi jugak sedas, “Amboi hai… Sengap sungguh…. Pi mana ?”

Okay lah… he did tell me what he had to do the night before so I was lucky I didn’t bring brimstone and hell fire immediately after I heard his voice heeding my own advice to be patient and just shut my trap.

“I nak bukak posa rumah Mummy ni. You okay ke ?” I asked.

He said, “Okay lah….” But funnily in a very small voice.

I was puzzled by his reaction but before I can ask he asked in a much smaller voice, “I makan kat mana ?”

He he… Ha ha …. Keh keh…. Hahhahaha … Hihihihihihihi

“La…. Sekali lah… Takkan I pi sorang2…”

Kah Kah Kah..

“Dah you cakap you nak bukak puasa… You tak cakap kita pegi makan rumah Mummy..” Suara sungguh syahdu, merajukdotcom.

Ha ha ha…

“Sejak bila I pi sorang ?”

My husband he is, seized the opportunity to lord over me. “Itu lah.. Lain kali cakap biar betul…. Tak pasal-pasal I kecik hati tadi… Blah blah blah blah…..”

Hampeh. Aku pulak yang kena. He always, always wants to have the last say.

Cess….

2 comments:

Hai5 said...

What are these words?
1. Hingaq
2. Pikiaq
3. Sengap

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Hullo Hai5... I do not know if you need BM or English so I give u both

1. Hingaq - bising / noisy

2. Pikiaq - fikir / think

3. Sengap - senyap / quiet

Sorry babe, those words come from the North of the country..