Monday, September 18, 2006

Bersahur bersama Titi lagi

I don't know why Minah Kecik ni is always around when I want to soq. Lepas tu pegi tibainya my very limited food. Yang parahnya hari ni sure tak puasa punya.... Boring.
Semalam was Umar's school concert. It was cute tapi for RM 70 for the clothes and RM 110 for black shoes that he has to wear for his dance, I expected him to be prancing around the stage for at least 3 minutes !! His class did the flower dance. The girls danced first for about 3 minutes, then the boys came in. It was over in 1 minute after the arrival of the boys. Adil ke ? Dan didn't go as he had to work but I filmed it all with my trusted video cam. Dan too was shocked.
Seriously, I wanted to take the teacher to task ( come on !! RM 70 for the outfit ? The RM 110 tu was by choice kan, so tak boleh cakap banyak. Furthermore, jadi kasut untuk beraya terus ) tetapi mengenangkan yang the headmistress is an ex-army, and from her demeanour nampaknya she left with a drill sargeant rank, malas lah nak cakap banyak...... He he.
My brother Mail is home for the holidays. As I have mentioned before, Mail is a wonderful singer. Also a an accomplised violinist and pianist. Yesterday after the concert, Titi, Mail and I were talking on the bed, when I asked him to sing Dealova for me. He have never even heard of that song, so I sang it for him. Alih - alih, I realised him and Titi had gone to dreamworld. Wah, not bad my lullaby !!

No comments: