Friday, September 08, 2006

Malam Nisfu Syaaban - Part 2

So yesterday tried to do the recommended ibadah for Nisfu Syaaban. I read Yassin 3 times and berdoa and berdoa and berdoa. Wah... my lutut couldn't take it. Tapi tak pe. Sabar. But what I like is as I passed the surau at IPK, it was full to the brim. Cars are parked left and right and the road was congested.
I am glad. Glad that during this semi-dark age ( I couldn't imagine the dark and fully dark ages ), there are still people that love Allah and Rasul. I didn't only saw the old set, but I saw young ones too, gathering to pray. Maybe we can still be saved. Maybe there is still the light.
For me, I just want my keturunan terpelihara dari kemiskinan dan kerosakan akidah. I received some disturbing pictures baru - baru ni. Adik of a celebrity in clothes yang tak macam clothes, berpeluk - pelukan and alcohol in hand. I don't want my children to be like that. Macam mana can I shield my babies dari anasir - anasir yang begitu ?
I heard from somebody yang jauh terpesong baru - baru ni, saying that dari dulu mak bapak always cakap nanti Allah murka, nanti Allah marah. So he got bored as everything is restricted. So now, I tell Umar Allah loves him. Tapi when he is extra naughty, I will tell him that right now Allah has reserved a nice place for him in Jannah, so why nak pindah masuk Neraka ? Sama je ke ? Hmmm.......

2 comments:

Sheik said...

Ada sebuah cerita yang menarik untuk dibaca berkenaan pendidikan anak-anak..iaitu Surah Luqman.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Hope everything we do is right ye Sheik.....