Wednesday, September 20, 2006

To all warga Shah Alam, Subang and Kelang


Today is our AGM and I had to pick Sue at KLCC before I go to KLGCC. After the Batu 3 toll, my car moved for about 1 m before it was stuck in this massive jam. Decided to use the NPE, turned left and drove quite fast before I had to stop because of another jam. It was much worse at NPE as my car moved an inch every 3 minutes. Turned left again and entered Glenmarie to use the NKVE. After the Damansara toll ( at Tropicana ) I had to stop again because of another jam !!! Warghhhhhh...... Called my boss and he advised me to turn back and go straight and come out at Jalan Duta.... lega.......
Radio Era awal - awal tak nak cakap. While I was stuck at Damansara, they eloquently announced " Penduduk Shah Alam, Subang dan Kelang yang ingin ke Kuala Lumpur, dinasihatkan supaya membatalkan hasrat anda kerana semua laluan sangat sesak " or something in that manner.
After the AGM, I went to have dim sum at Bukit Jalil Golf Club with Dan and his colleague Guna. It was a lovely lunch as Guna was hilarious. He also gave us a lot of advise on marriage, which I found very useful. One of the key thing he said to Dan when Dan said that if he doesn't do something, I would say he doesn't care and when he does it, I would be very suspicious and accused him of doing it out of guilt. Guna said, " Dan, women are born like that. It is in their genes and the way they are programmed. There is nothing you could do about it. Just be happy together and enjoy life... " He he....
I remember last year when a bouquet arrived at my office. It was a gorgoues bouquet and I totally loved it. But, 10 minutes after the arrival I called Anu, Shazmi and Shah to ask them what the bouquet meant. Hmmm.............
I really hope I am not crazy alone...... Hmmmmm....
Oh yeah, Happy 55th Birthday Guna.
* L to R : Kak Maz ( Secretary to CEO ), Sue ( Secretary to Chairman ), Me

3 comments:

Sheik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheik said...

Revised version:
Porrah mat radio! Kadang-kadang sesuatu yang tak disangka tak boleh dielakkan dalam kehidupan dan kita mesti melaluinya...

Hehehe.. aku melalui Federal Hiway, ada sebijik lori tanah terbalik kat laluan menghala KL kat depan Guiness Anchor (KM 29.5)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Sib, kalo itu macam, sebelum pi kerja I will call you and you will radio for traffic info and then you call me lah....

Public service for your friends... banyak pahalanya.... hehe