Monday, November 30, 2009

Hari Raya Haji weekend

Selamat Hari Raya Haji !

It was a long weekend but a boring one. Boring sebab Kamil had to work. Benci.

I was busy on Thursday as I had an order of 200 tarts to fulfill. I rushed home, picked up my kids from their class and started with the chocolate cream and the cheese filling. All in all I filled 80 tarts with the chocolate cream and the rest with cheese. Oh, made about 40 extra tarts for my in-laws as they had a makan-makan for raya haji that Thursday night.

Since I was busy fulfilling orders, PIL came to pick my kids up for the makan-makan after Maghrib as Neti and I slowly decorated the tarts with strawberries, peaches and blueberries.

The customer whom ordered 150 tarts came to pick up his desserts about 8 pm and I sent the other 50 to its owner around 8.30, arriving at my in-law’s around 9. The makan-makan was done and they were cleaning up but they stopped to eat my tarts and took some home. Oh, Kamil was working. He came home about midnight. I inhaled him deeply when he crashed next to me. One because I missed him. Two because I had wanted to make sure he actually went to work. Ha ha…

Woke up early Raya Haji to send mom to the mosque. I didn’t join her sebab ABC (Allah Bagi Cuti). Balik golek-golek with Kamil and the kids on the bed sekejap. Went to pick up Mom again, this time coming home with rendang and ketupat palas. Had breakfast with Kamil before waving him goodbye.

Boring.

We didn’t go anywhere as I was feeling a bit under the weather. Badan tak sedap sebab boring Kamil had to work sebenarnya. I was dreaming of a leisure day of watching the telly together, playing footsie and whatnots sekali… pi kerja… Benci tau !!!

We did nothing, okay. Nothing. Lunched on rendang and ketupat and the kids and I watched the telly and … well… that was it.

Kamil came home and had more rendang and ketupat. Pergi Shah Alam Mall and Kamil bought his kids Wii to assuage guilt I think because he has to work the rest of the weekend. We had a lovely time playing the rest of the night, the kids refused to sleep. He he… Especially since mak bapak hambat budak-budak tiduq tapi sambung main.

Saturday send the kids to their class after waving Kamil goodbye. Cili Merah tutup so we made do with toasts. Picked Amelia up and came back to the house to book tickets for our girly trip to Jakarta so yeay ! Sent her back to sek 9 for our kids then home. More ketupat and rendang.


Sebab ad Wii, we had a new activity so we played and played and played. It was fun. 3pm went to get my mom and my nieces and by 3.30 was in front of Bab’s house for a visit. Stayed until about 6 when Kamil called pleading hunger.

He was home before we did, chom sikit sebab lapaq and penat so while he slept, I prepared dinner.

Next day, hambat Kamil keluaq awai sikit sebab had a breakfast date with Amelia. At McDonald’s. Yucky sure but wherelse can we talk while the kids played ? We were there from 9.30 am till 1 pm but still cerita tak habis.

Balik and played more Wii. Maybe I was energized a bit after 2 absolutely lazy days so I baked cookies. Kamil came home excited at the smell of baked goods but he hated my Nutella and Peanut Butter cookies. I didn’t manage to sorok the Peanut Butter while I was making them from Abang so he definitely didn’t want to touch them. Adik who loves Peanut Butter didn’t even take a bite. Hampeh.

So sekarang aku ada 40 pieces of cookies yang my family tak nak. Aku rasa sedap aje…. Hmm…. Maybe akan ku bagi kat Eja and Mynn bila kita berjumpa masa tengok wayang nanti. Hangpa ndak tak ?

Kamil was waaaayyy tired after working non-stop since Thursday so not 30 minutes after arriving home, he fell asleep. So aku balik melayan anak-anak main Wii. I tried waking him up numerous times but to no avail and finally at 8, he managed to open his eyes. After bathing he took us for dinner at Cili Merah. I took my Sunday paper to bed immediately after returning home and tau-tau, tidoq, to the sound of Adik chattering while playing with the Gameboy in the dark.

Bangun pagi ni aku chom.

5 comments:

Sheik said...

sib ade wii, dan ade wii..nampaknya aku pun kena ade wii..peer pressure...keh keh keh..

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Wii ! Wii ! Wii !

Anonymous said...

woahhh...aku dah jadi serba x salah...teman aku dah pressure...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

So Sib hang belilah satu kat dia hadiah besday !!

Anonymous said...

iskhhh..kalu aku kaya bukan setakat satu wii..satu SACC mall tu aku bagi kat dia...skrg nih setakat rojak karim tu boleh la tobib kan kan kan....