Friday, November 06, 2009

Oh honey.. Sweetheart...

It is here, friends. My 10th anniversary gift from my Kamil.

Thank you, darling.

Actually.. I just let him choose what he wants. After all, he is paying for it.

I was already bored looking at various models in the market and when we finally went to look at this one, I was glad that he found something that he really likes. Me ? Well… whatever lah… Aku dah bosan. This is not my forte pun kan… I have put all my trust on him when he first voiced his intentions anyway.

When it came, I was quite floored by its beauty.



But to see his excited face, which turned a bit worried, looking for my reaction, well I fell in love with it. And with him all over again.

He spent the night in it with Ian, getting acquainted with it.


He looked so happy.

So I baked this immediately. Which he loves.


This is the only way I know how to show my appreciation and my thanks.

This morning before I left for work, he dropped a light kiss on my shoulder and when our eyes met, he asked worriedly “You like it, right ? Right ?”

I smiled.

It is wonderful Kamil. Thank you.

I especially love the zoom-zoom and the vroom-vroom. And the colour is not bad too (although I did order red… tapi lambat sangat nak sampai).

Whatever it is, the clincher is that it came from you.




Muaaahhh !

6 comments:

Ah-Zee said...

ooohh... soo schweeett!! i'm a sap for loving couple stories, be it real or reel. i pray that you both will have many more years of blissful union. Amin.

Ur molten cake looks absolutely divine. haaa, dah bleh amik orders ;)

Ah-Zee

Sheik said...

wei, len kali amek gambar keta tu penuh sikit! ni yg mr. paultan.org hot ni....

anyway...very nice car...jgn buat benda pelik2 dalam tu yea...hehehe

knv said...

warghahahahaha! bestnya myraaaa!! kalu hang tak suka pun pass aje kat aku ok hahahah!

i'm so happy for you! aku punya 10th next year.

enjoy your gift!!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ah Zee.. masa ni loving couple le...I tak citer masa bergaduh aje... malu... HA Ha

The cake menjadi Ah Zee !! I was so darn happy... although it was too sweet... must remember to kurangkan the gula...

U dont have a blog ke ? Would love to read yours if u have one...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ana ! Aku ingat ko dah tak nak join dah blog2 ni... Awat hang punya blog pun dah tak dak ? Hang kerja ka ni ?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Sheik... soklan pertama... Mr pultan tu sapa ? Paultan ke Paul Tan ? Whatever it is nama tak familair so sila explain..

Benda pelik2 dalam kete ? Hmm... Dengan siapakah anda dok bersembang mengenai aku ni ? Sungguh musykil..