Sunday, September 05, 2010

Dah 11 tahun aku kawin dengan si Kamil ni...

Yesterday was our 11th wedding anniversary.

I asked him where he wants to take me... and he said he doesn't know....

Well... we can't go anywhere pun as my cousin had a berbuka do.

Anyway, he came home from work very late yesterday and I know he went to buy a breadmaker for me. I know him soo well and when he actually came home with it, I just smiled.. before I remembered to feign surprise to make him happy.

We slept quite late yesterday. We hugged eachother as we talked well into the night. About this and that. Suddenly he said, "I love you the same today as the day I met you 18 years ago...."

I looked up at him and he quickly added, "I love you more now... much more now than I did 18 years ago...."

He knows me well too...HAhahahha...

Happy Anniversary, Kamil.........

I don't think I need to profess how much I love you as I am sure you know...

12 comments:

kay_leeda said...

Happy Anniversary Cik Puan & Cik Tuan :)

Moga banyakkkkk lagi multiples of 11 to come :)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Thanks Kak Kay....

tireless mom said...

Happy Anniversary dear and to the husband too. Lama tuhhhh. 11 tahung!

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

happy anniversary to both of you!!

bila la aku nak jumpa hang ni cik myra oiii. aku rasa dah bertahun/berkali dah aku dok wish hang anniversary la birthday la raya la.. tapi tak jumpa2 jugak niehhh

Cik Kiah said...

Awwwwwww...

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

Salam raya Cik Puan,

Firstly congratulations on the 11th anniversary. It's quite a milestone in this current uncertained world. So relish this moment and years together.

Secondly I would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Selamat Hari Raya. Have a great raya celebration!

knv said...

selamat hari raya myra. minta maaf atas segala keterlanjuran semasa berblogging. :D

and happy anni! :D

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Yatt.. a-ah lah... macam lama sangat... hahahahah

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot.. my sentiment exactly.. Kena jumpa lah kita ni.. Aku nak peluk hang ni.... hehehehh... Mai lah rumah....

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Cik Kiah... noooooooooo !

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Madam Tai Tai,

thank you for your kind wish and Selamat Hari Raya to you and your family too...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ana... samalah aku ni pun.... Kita jumpa na raya ni...