Friday, September 17, 2010

Sepi

Kelmarin... aku tertengok movie Sepi on the telly.

Tertengok because I have been consciously avoiding watching it. I know a lot of people praised the movie tapi... sebab it was Shera's last movie and she did say something really sad after she watched it, aku macam tak sanggup.

You know me, very fragile when it comes to matters concerning her.

Anyway, tertengok lah sudah and it was really sad. The movie is well made, really well made, and although there were some cringe-worthy moments special only to Malay movies, it was dismissible considering that it was a great movie.

Cuma, aku tension sebab there were quite a lot of body counts. Too much to my liking

Part sedih, was how Pierre Andre died and how he laid next to his girlfriend while she was sprawled on the road.

Part over the top was when Afdlin Shauki drove across a park in his haste to get to Vaneeda Imran (who looked so damn gorgeous with flowers in her hair... Don't know why perempuan Melayu stopped doing that... It is nice, and sweet and oh so Melayu... Err... probably sebab pakai tudung kot... hahahahahah).

Abang gelak tengok and terkeluar lah dari mulut dia, "I know it is love... but he doesn't have to do that...."

and terkejut lah mak bapak dia who looked at their son with funny expressions on their faces.

And aku rasa sweet sangat pasal "Temanku, kekasihku and syurga ku..." Aku rasa terharu sangat and pandainya orang yang menyusun kata-kata itu.

And of course, my own sepi feeling was inevitable. Sure, I am surrounded with family and friends, tapi aku rasa sepi sangat sebab kakak aku tak ada.

Sometimes, aku macam lupa that she is not around anymore. Lepas tu bila I returned to reality, I find it sooo impossible that this wonderful, wonderful woman who is so full of vitality and life is gone. And even after 2 years, I kept expecting to see her at my door or hear her laughter.

Her laughter is the one that I missed most. And her smiles showing that little tooth yang dia menyampah sangat tu. The one that she went to get it dealt with the day she died.

So like it or not,... aku pun sepi jugak... and I really shouldn't have watched it.

8 comments:

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

Hi Cik Puan,

MrsN and I watched 'Sepi' a couple of years back at KLCC. In the first 10-20 mins of the movie, we were commented (albeit in hushed tones) sarcastically over the dialogues/the over-actings and poor actings, etc. However, halfway through the movie we had to share a packet of tissue as the scenes got overwhelmingly emotional for us. Our verdict then : Damn good tearjerking Malay movie (despite some cringing Adflin moments).

I'm so sorry to read about your sister's passing. Alfatihah for arwah.

Naz in Norway said...

Salam Myra,
I'm so sorry to read about your sister. Kak Naz tak tau ...
Al Fatihah to her. Semoga rohnya dikumpulkan bersama para sollihin.

((big hugs))

Puteri's territory said...

Myra, I pun tertengok and terus teringat kat dia because i remember she was the one persuaded me to watch and went 'Pleaselah tengok Puteq, rugi besar tau kalau u tak pergi tengok.' And the part when Sufi lost his wife I nangis teresak2 sebab terkenangkan arwah, nasib baik anak dia jantan kalau tunjuk anak girl 2 orang pula tu tak tau nak nangis teruk camner.

People say time heals the deepest wound tp awat masih sedih sangat lagi bila teringat kat dia, tak kurang pun dok teringat je.

Anyway how was your raya? How did the 2 darlings of Shera celebrate their raya this year.

tireless mom said...

Jom hilangkan sepi tu!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Madam Tai-Tai,

hehehe... betulkan, walaupun there were times when you rasa nak muntah hijau tengok depa tu berlakon... but overall, they are good !

Shera is my very much loves sister-in-law actually and after 2 years, I still feel like rolling around the floor to express my grief.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Naz... I still can't get over her death. She is my sis-in-law actually but she is just like my own flesh and blood. Even my mom still can't get over her death..

Thank you for your doa. Hugs.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Alah kak Puteq.. I still cannot experience things that are connected to her.

Not even Anuar Zain knowing how much she loved him.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Yatt... JOm !! Nak buat apa ? Beraya beramai2 ? ... Best...