Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HOBBY di malam Raya

Beraya dia Perak as usual was nice. Adik-adik melepak dengan cousins and I hung out with my aunts.

This year is my UM's turn to be host. What I love about beraya kat rumah UM is AA's lip smacking kuah kacang. Her family is from Penang and so it fits my palette just fine. It filled me at all the right places... including me thighs and tummy.

Anyway, our days were filled with visiting relatives and eating and eating and eating.

Nak cerita hal kelakar sebenarnya. It was night time and we were on the way back to UM's house when the dark sky was suddenly exploded with lights. There was a firework display and it was gorgeous.

Anyway, Adik said, "Precious !" but MI who was traveling with us disagreed.

"Not precious lah.... " MI said. "Like this, you can say Fantastic and Fabulous and then jadi Fanta-bulous..." My children nodded their heads with "Oooo............." in understanding.

I concentrated on the view again when I suddenly heard MI said, "Abang.. I am hot and chubby... You are chubby only... but I am hooottt.... and chubby....." Biasalah MI.

Tetapi... apakah jawapan anak sedara MI yang innocent itu ?

"So... Mamu is Ho-bby lah ?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH ! Dengan aku, dengan Kamil and dengan adik aku MJ punyalah gelak macam nak mati okay.

Si Hobby tu ? Dia pun gelak sekali....

Tu lah dia nak berlagak...

Gelak lagi sekali... HAHAHAHAHAH !

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Cik Puan Kamil, selamat hari raya to you and all at home.
I too suka tu 'kuah kachang'....da lama ta'makan.
I guess you and family had a wonderful time visiting as well having visitors.

You have fun, stay young and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

tireless mom said...

Hi Myra

Beraya di Perak pakai baju lama yang masih cantik ek? Selamat hari raya Aidilfitri to you and Maaf Zahir dan yg tersembunyi!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Uncle Lee... you are a man of my own heart if you love kuah kacang.

Thanks for the wishes and please visit me when you come home... My sister thinks that she sat next to you on a plane once....

Take care.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Yatt... a-ah... baju 2 tahun lepas... hahahahahaah.....

Datang lah rumah... kita beraya...