Sunday, September 19, 2010

Perbualan merepek dalam bathroom

I had wanted to write about my weekend actually but we need pictures for that. My butt is too heavy to help carry my body upstairs for the cables, so that story had to wait. Tunggu aku rajin sket.

Dah lah capek... Problem sungguh.

But I want to write.. so I am going to write about the conversations between my 2 children that I overheard... while they bathed.

Heh.

Anyway, this conversation happened pepagi raya. I was just opening the door to my room to dump my used pjs when I heard, "You are my sister and I love you !"

Eh ?

"You have to treat me better than that, okay ? You have to take care of me, too !" Said Abang again.

Waaahh... serious s*** ni! Aku pun menempek kan diri kat pintu depa.

"Okay............" Adik sounded contrite.

"So... you don't tell Mummy, okay ? Okay, Adik ?"

OOOOOoooohhhh... Tengah pshycho adiknya jangan mengadu rupanya. What had he done ?

"Okay, Abang...."

Oh man, what is it ? Tell me !!! Tell me !!

"If you tell Mummy... I am going to run away and you will never see me again !" Abang threatened.

"Okay, Abang...."

Then,

"Abang, if you want to run away, where will you go ?"

"You want me to run away ?" Sora dah kecik hati dah... Abang...

"No, no.... But if you want to run away, where do you want to go ?"

"I don't know...."

"Will you run away to Ipoh ?"

"Ipoh is so far away ! It is going to take me days to get there !" Abang was more than aghast.

"To Perak, then ?"

"Ipoh is in Perak lah Adik ni. If you tell Mummy, I will run away !!!" Abang warned again and Adik went quiet.

HEhehehhehe....... Nak gelak pun ada... but I am just too curious to know what transpired before the conversation happened ! Sadly, I never found out.

Anyway this conversation again happened while they bathed this morning while we were preparing for my cousin's wedding.

"Stop it lah, Abang ! Your butt is ugly !!" Adik's voice was already very shrill so I surmised this has been happening for quite some time.

"Adik ! Let me do what I like lah ! You always like to control me saja !" Fullamak.

"But I hate to see your butt !!!!" Apa punya gaduh ni ?

Then, "I don't care. Suka hati saya lah..." And he broke into a song, "Shake my booty ! Shake my booty !" And sebab aku boleh dengar ada getar di suaranya, aku boleh agak yang Abang was indeed shaking his booty.

Adik screamed in protest again.

Aiyoo lah !!!

6 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

lawak sungguh la depa ni... i bet esok2 besaq depa dok baca balik blog hang.. sure gelak guling2!! hehehe

KG said...

salam cik puan kamil....kelakarkan bila dengarq conversation anak ank...tu kalau tgh amanlah, kalau gaduh, naik penumbuk semua....at my home lah!

resepi beryani, rasany beryani udang i dah tarok, nnti i check, yg i buat over raya i pakai rempah shan's or natiional, they are beryani ala pakistan, nit the melayu type. email me if you want the rempahs. i hv rempah beryani hj senan ie beryani batu pahat, tapi tak buat buat lagi , hubby tak fan sangat...
wassalam

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot... lawak dan merepek..

Cik Puan Kamil said...

KG,

I agree with u. In our home pun sama aje..

Thank you for the offer of the rempahs, U are so generous. But it's okay since u use Shan I can get it at the shops.

I bukan apa... my briyani tak pernah jadi !!!

Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

Heheh you crack me up...I can imagine them..and whats this about you being incapacitated??? take care CPK~! U r my peberet blogger so must be healthyok he he!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Superwoman... Waahhh !! I have been like this for 8 weeks now... Okaylah, am better now but still not 100% recovered !