Thursday, September 02, 2010

Sian Abang ikut perangai mak dia....

Yesterday Kamil took us to MidValley for Raya clothes. Aku tak dapat, budak-budak saja. Semua dah complete tinggal shoes for Abang saja. Susah betul being in between sizes. No more kids not yet adult.

I really want this Marks and Spencer blouse tapi hari tu when I wanted to buy it, Kamil kata tunggu Marks and Spencer sale in a few days time. Tak de pun... so finally when I chekced out the store at KLCC dah habis size aku.

Tension tau !!!!

Anyway, something funny happened last night. We broke our fast at Tramcar. Sadly it was far from satisfying. Kamil told me that he doesn't feel like buka outside. He prefers at home or at my Mum's tapi aku teringin chicken chop. Dah kaki ceme sebelah, mana buleh nak masak sendiri.

But it was dissapointing. I ordered Seafood platter but my appetite was taken away from me when I cut into this identified seafood that tasted so bloody disgusting. Kamil's Mixed Grill was tough and dry. Sayang... I should've have sticked to my staple of meehoon hailam. Mesti sedap.

Anyway, singgah the bank on the way home. Kamil went in alone and it was just the kids and I in the car.

As aku dok busy melayan perasaan, tak perasan pun yang Kamil had been gone for quite some time until, "Mana Babah ?" Abang asked in a whiny voice.

Eh ?

"Adik... has Babah left us ?"

Err.... sounds familiar.

Ädik whine pulak. "Babah...... Where's Babah ?"

"Mummy... can you call Babah ?" Abang asked as he came near me.

Aku boleh saja but I was interested to see how the drama unfolded, so I fibbed Babah tinggal phone in the car. Abang groaned.

"Mummy... I am so wooorrrried about Babah... He has been gone a long time..." Ye ke ? Serious aku tak perasan.

"Abang, what do you think could happen to your father in the bank ?"

"Somebody can kidnap him...."

Ya Rabbi... sapa nak curik lelaki botak tu nak oii..... Throw away electricity only...

"Adik... you think Babah has run away ?" Abang asked Adik pulak.

"Abang.... I am soo scared. I am starving... If Babah run away, I cannot eat my chicken chop !!"

"Adik ni ! Asyik ingat pasal makan saja. You don't care about Babah !"

"I do !" Adik protested. "But I am also starving !! Babah has to take us home so I can eat !"

Depa ni kan, walaupun mak hangpa ni ceme kaki sebelah, I can take care of you guys perfectly well, okay ? I can take you home. Bukannya aku tak dak lesen kereta. Aku macam tunggui ja tang tu while they lamented about being stranded if Babah indeed did a runner.

"Babah......." Abang dah nangis.

Aiyoo... I knowlah the last entry aku baru saja cerita aku buat perangai yang.... almost the same but... and here is the biggest but, I didn't make my sister worry about it. I kept it all to myself. I was calm and collected and thought of ways to get out of our supposed predicament. Not whining like Abang.

"Mummy... Babah pakai baju apa ?" Abang dah start tersedu-sedan dah. Kalau pasanag lagu raya sure meraung punya tu.

Then... "Is that Babah ? Babah ! Babah ! Babah !"

Ya Allah, punyalah happy. Bila Babah entered the car, Abang and Adik terkam Babah but Babah tak perasan pun because he was busy barking at Maybank customer service. Hehehehhehehehe.....

I looked at my children at the back seat. Adik was hugging her tapau-ed chicken chop (she couldn''t eat any during buka sebab perut dah masuk angin. She was in agony actually.... Tapi bila pegi Subang Parade okay aje melompat-lompat....)but Abang, his eyes was closed in relief.

He had his head rested on the seat, looking calm but you could see his turmoil from the heavy movements of his chest.

Sian dia.... I quite understand it actually.

Hehehhehe.....

No comments: