Saturday, April 13, 2013

Anniversary of being together

Today Kamil and I celebrate our err... 20th or 21st year of being together. Not marriage, mind you.  Why 20th or 21st ? Well, we can't remember exactly when did we start our relationship !

Crazy, huh. Although I have to say that I have an inkling that it is our 20th. Girls know these things. Boys... not so much. Kamil wanted to go somewhere nice and Italian so we searched the internet and found quite nice places to go and eat.

However, semalam my eldest cousin sms-ed to say that his dad, my Bab wants to take us all out for a huge dinner. Nampak gayanya esok aje lah kami pegi.

Both Kamil and I have changed greatly. He lost his hair and put on 10 pounds. I still keep my hair but put on like 20 pounds... or even more ! Hahahha

I seriously don't know how we do it. But I am glad that we did. I love him so and I really hope he loves  me as much.

Oh ! Lupa nak cerita. About 2-3 days ago I called him during lunch to rant and rave about something. He cut me mid-rant to say he is having lunch and will call me after. Sekali malam tu dengan muka kesian nan penuh syahdu he told me, "I didn't have lunch or breakfast today... so I lapar....."

Aku pejam mata kuat-kuat sebelum aku bukak mulut. Kenapa dia masih buat perangai lama ? Apakah motifnya ? Ha ? Ha ? Ha ?

Tension tau !

Anyway yesterday my boss called around 6pm. He said he has something to tell me. Dub dab dub dab auk until he said, "Zaleha (his secretary) tumpang saya !" and promptly gelak. I could hear Kak Leha mengekek-ngekek gelak sekali. Aisehman buat lawak pulak. But still I laughed the loudest sebab I was so glad that he was not telling me something not good.

After his laughter subsided, he reminded me that I have only 2 weeks left with him. Then, "I am going to keep a vacancy for you, okay ? You and me anytime, okay ? Anytime, man. Manalah tahu you have no chemistry with your new boss ?"

Sigh..... parting is hard but I know he will be okay without me. After all he did manage his new team for a year without me.

And seriously, I know I will disappoint him one day so better I go while he thinks so highly of me.

Kan ?

Kan ?

Errr.....

No comments: