Sunday, April 14, 2013

Boring Sunday wei !

I am in bed right now, watching Grimm and blogging at the same time.

Kids are in bed. It is after all 10 pm.

Kamil is downstairs with one eye watching the telly and the other doing his office work. Untuk pengetahuan, I just shut down my office laptop. Sigh... We are so busy with work this weekend, we didn't get to have our anniversary dinner. Insya-Allah, we will try next week.

I told Kamil that I want to go where I can have desserts. And the choice of desserts must be plenty. And it has to be Italian. Hahahah... biar lah dia pening kepala. There was one anniversary where he actually cooked. Pasta marinara he made which I have to admit was a rather good attempt. The only blighter was the sweetness that came from the apple juice. To substitute the wine required in the recipe, he said.

Hahahhaah. But it was nice, and romantic. We dressed up and all, which was rather comical because we didn't know what to do afterwards. Maybe celebrating anniversaries are not Melayus kind of thing. 

Anyway last night we had dinner with our uncle. There were 30 of us gathered together and it was fun. Only 3 of my cousins made it, plus their families and itupun dah 30 orang. If everybody could come, we might have to sewa the whole restaurant.

Alamak, seramlah pulak cerita Grimm ni. Pasal hantu perempuan culik budak-budak to replace her dead children.

Okay, averting my eyes away from the telly now....

After the dinner, kami adik-beradik pegi karaoke. I sent my kids and nieces home and off we went in one car. My not even 2 year old nephew ikut sekali. We had so much fun sampai suara aku serak-serak as usual. Melompat-lompat dan terkinja-kinja.... kalau nenek aku tengok tu mesti kami masuk Harian Metro. 

And today, a Sunday before Monday...? Well.. after Kamil and I lamented on why it is not Saturday, we went to pasar, had breakfast and then pegi Sunway Pyramid because laki aku nak pegi Marks and Spencer. Baru aje balik dari London dah nak pegi M&S lagi. I bought stuffs nonetheless, sebab tengah sale. It was cheaper dari London pulak tu because I managed to get Minimiser bras for RM70 a pop. And a very nice checked shirt for RM69.

I collect checked shirts. Not because I like them but because Kamil likes me in them. Seriously. Dia memang rimas dengan blouses yang embroidered and looked difficult. He prefers clean cut, straight to the point. That is why you will always find me in polo t-shirts and checked shirts. He tolerates my penchant for tunics, as long as they do not have much embroidery.

Okay, enough of that. Then balik where we both fired up our laptops. Then pegi Giant beli barang lagi. And now here I am.

Bosannya kan ? 

6 comments:

blu4sky said...

salam CPK,
i nak bagi you jeles boleh.. i just got back pangkor island :p

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ohhhh ! Sangat jeles ! That was nice blu4sky...

Sigh...

ummisara said...

bebe...

since when ko perlukan minimiser? aku ingatkan aku jer...kekekke

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Oh... kawan seangkatan ku kah ? Dah lama wei... sejak aku uni lagi ! Haru kan orang yg ada masalah ni ?

ummisara said...

tapi kan ko x lah nampak sangat....nampak cun jer....!!!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Mana ada cun.... Cin ada lah !