Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kisah hari ni yang tak best pun...

Semalam I came home to be greeted by a hiccuping daughter. Aku biarkan age as I know there is no real remedy.  Went to dinner and we came home with her still hiccuping away. As Abang opened the car door, he said, "Pegi minum air. That will help to stop it..."

She made a non-committal gesture.

Masuk dalam rumah, aku terus nak naik atas but my son headed to the kitchen. "Adik, minum air...." he instructed. She obeyed and I followed. In the kitchen Abang dah ambik gelas and bukak fridge. Adik took out the water jug and poured her drink.

Adik minum while Abang simpan balik the jug in the fridge. He watched her drink it all.

Aku pura-pura kemas dapur when in actual I was surreptitiously watching them. Sebek kejap.

Aku dah start kemas barang kat office. Been visiting the shredder a lot. Sedih jugak dok berkemas and as always I am not sure if what I am doing is right. But my move have been decreed and there is nothing I can do about it. It is so nice and comfy to remain where things are familiar. Where the auditees know me and respect me. Now I have to start again.

Oh.. something horrible at the office. Dalam pukul 9 pagi aku nak masuk toilet tapi kena halau keluar sebab it was being cleaned.  Dalam 9.30 I tried my luck and managed to go. Masuk my favourite cubicle (I know everybody has one !) and there floated some nasty, nasty stuffs. Nak nangis aku. Bukan baru aje kena bersih ke ?

I went out of the toilet straightaway sebab semua plan dah terbantut and tried to cari muka orang yang bersalah. But... the office was rather empty. 90% of us dah keluar for fieldwork. Perempuan yang ada  cuma kakak secretary, N who had been with me for 3 years. For 1 and a half years there were just us 2 gals in the office and I tak pernah tengok dia membuat onar sebegitu.

Unless.... hmmm.... there is a big possibility there....

Semalam I was at the new place. Was briefed on new assignment and I addressed my new team sekejap. They look okay although they are rather wary of me. Some of my colleagues informed me that my new staffs had started approaching them to ask about me. 

They of course told me they say nothing but nice things... but ye ke ? Hehhehehe....

I miss my staffs. Last week, I bersembang with one of my ex-staff that has been sent to China. Aku suruh dia balik and instructed him to join me straight away. Gelak dia. Well, I hope he will.

I made sizzling yee mee for dinner tadi. Since I do not have any hot plate, aku celur yee mee tu dulu. Silap. I have forgotten that yee mee retained water somehow and when I mixed it with the thick gravy, the water diluted it and jadi tak sedap sangat. 

As I looked at my dinner in despair, baru teringat dah I was supposed to heat up a serving of the gravy in a small pan and add the yee mee then.

Must remember. Nasib baik Kamil wasn't home for dinner.. he was busy sweating it out on the court.... Kalau tak mesti dah dapat jelingan-jelingan tak best...

Weekend ni kena pegi Seremban. My sister's niece's aqiqah. I vowed to do up the present myself. You'll see, yeah ?

Ta-ra !

No comments: