Thursday, June 03, 2010

Happy birthday

Late last month was arwah Shera’s birthday.

My mind kept wandering to her last birthday party.

I remember her wearing a black blouse with her favourite pair of earings. She made carbonara that day, on account of it being Esya’s favourite.

She also served this super delicious chocolate cake. We went back the next day to eat the cake. She was sooo happy.

No… I can’t write.

I just can’t.

I miss you, sweetheart and I love you so much.

Happy birthday…

5 comments:

Nadia.Is.Cute said...

{{{{ hugs }}}}}

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

:(...

alfatihah utk arwah..

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Thanks u two

knv said...

i'm sorry,

who's this Shera? one of your siblings?

i noticed you banyak jugak mentioned about her in previous posts.

btw, alfatihah.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ana ...as fas as we are concerned, she is our sibling... My sister-in-law... and we love her very, very much... Sigh...