Tuesday, June 01, 2010

My weekend.... yang dah basi

Folks, I really do want to blog about my weekend but I just can’t !

I am too darn to sleepy to remember what we did let alone write it !

I am tried. This job is draining. Minus 2 days of training, 1 day of induction and Wesak holiday, I have only been working for 8 days but I felt like I have been at it for 8 years. Seriously. I am busy beyond words. Way than beyond. Beyond is a thin line from where I am standing.

Ha ha. Anyway, will attempt a brief one.

So Friday went to see Prince Of Persia. Marvellous. Prince Dastan is so monkey like, kecik hati Spiderman. Because Spiderman needed his web to hang about buildings but this guy had to rely on his agility only. Chewah.Okay maybe the buildings weren’t high at all.

Saturday balik Perak which I have blogged about. Kamil drove Hyrul’s mpv to take us there. They owner atas kapal so bini owner suruh abang ipar bawak kete dia. Muatlah all of us in the car. No need 2 cars. Good for the environment that. On the way Kamil and I agreed that our next car should be a van.

Sunday after weeping at the fact that we have only until night time to relax before we must slave away again, err…. we did nothing. We stayed home and watched the telly. Had lunch at Empire, the new spanking mall in front of Subang Parade and then balik.

You know, it amazes me that everytime a new shopping mall opens, it will be filled to the brim. And if at the same time you go to other existing malls, it will still be a tight squeeze. Nothing changes. There were no gaps anywhere to indicate that some of the crowds had taken their patronage elsewhere, leaving the older malls a bit more space. Nada. You still have to like to make 200 petrol wasting rounds around the car park for your vehicle.

So what is the use of building a new mall ? It DOESN’T ease the crowds at all. In fact it seemed to create more crowd !

So the question is, mana datang orang extra ramai-ramai ni ?

And the other question is, I thought I was too mengantuk to do this… Tapi sempat lak membebel. Old habit dies hard.

4 comments:

kay_leeda said...

Oh ada new mall opposite SP? I am so ketinggalan zaman with this mall thing. Actually when you get to my age, nak venture new hangout place ni dah malas. Err...ada ke masa nak hangout? That..another question!!

Pi tido lar...sok nak keje *wink*

tireless mom said...

The other question was "Kenapa you penat sangat ni????" Mengalahkan orang tua lah :)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Kay but i thot u keje kat Subang !!!

Err... just remembered... u keje kat Taipan kan ? Sama lah ngan I... Jom lunch !

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Yatt...I think it is all the thinking... Plus my new boss is quite unpleasent ! I dah biasa boss yang baik giler..... So I think I cannot tahan with his kind of treatment