Tuesday, June 08, 2010

My weekend

So…. My weekend huh ?

I don’t know why I keep this up since I am too busy with work… But I love blogging. I am keeping memories….

So, Friday we ate out. Dah lama tak masak since I start my new job. What to do… I mean… orang masuk keje baru selalunya boring with reading files and training but I was propelled to it straight away. Can’t remember where we went for dinner pun…

Eh… hang on.. I know what happened. Neighbour depan kawin kan anak so that night they had a doa selamat. Now I remember ! The food was delish ! It was just a small do after the akad in the morning and before the big reception on Sunday.

Had a good time eating and catching up with neighbours.

Saturday was Agong’s birthday. Happy birthday, Tuanku. We went to Ampang Park because Raya is near and I need kain for baju raya. I went to Gulati’s already but this year the designs are horrendous beyond belief. Too semak… too crowded… Too many colours in one kain.

Kamil found 1 that he like. 1 ! What I like he doesn’t. Plus their choices were limited because banyak kain dah habis and some they turned into baju kurung already so this Saturday I have to go again as new shipment of kains are coming and I can have look at them first before they start tailoring. Yeay !!!

My mom bought a jubah though.

I brought work home so did a few stuffs for an hour or two. Malam we went to Sunway Giza I think it is called because Adik so wanted to go. Well… please don’t. There is practically nothing there. It was sooo boring. I seriously don’t know what makes a good mall… I mean… I love Subang Parade when there is nothing much there either. So I can’t understand why I don’t like this Giza Mall because it definitely has more things going on than Subang Parade.

But I just don’t like it. My family don’t either so after a half-hearted look around, we went to Uptown for dinner.

He he…

Something horrible happened in Uptown.

Ha ha…

Okay… we were eating kan… Then suddenly Adik announced she needed to pee. The grown-ups of course groaned because… where is the toilet ? Is there even a toilet ? Plus the thing that went round and round my head pressingly was, “What are their conditions ?” I mean… I don’t be even dare to go there in my mind let alone actually make a physical visit ? You nuts ?

Babah told her to hold it in for just a little while and we started shoving in food. We however noticed her discomfort and out of the goodness of his heart, Kamil put down his cutleries and took her hand. I so love my husband. I could never love him any better than that very moment.

I plied him with wipes and off they went. I just received my food pun at that time and Kamil was already halfway through his so I suppose that was why he was being so generous.

Anyway Kamil came back with Adik in tow and sat down heavily. “It was horrible…” he said. He then closed his eyes and when he opened them again, it was pained. He picked up his fork, looked at his food, made a repulsed look and put down his fork.

“I tak lalu makan… I geli…..”

Oh dear. If the toilet can break down Kamil… what do you think it would do to me ?

“I think you mati kot kalau you masuk….”

There you go. Kamil said it. And you know… up until now he would’t elaborate what actually happened there…. And I am left to my imagination...

Urrgghhh !

Anyway, Sunday we went jogging while the kids were in class. Went for breakfast at our usual spot and then lunch at Dewan MBSA for the wedding reception of the pengantin depan rumah. Sweet you know… they are teachers in the same school… He he… school is the best place to find your soulmate.

Sigh…….

Mom called to say she made nasi ayam for dinner. We were in and out of her house under half and hour as I had a lot of work to do. Report to be sent Monday morning actually…

So that was it.

Boring. No baking, no orders as I was busy. Too busy… Sigh..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, i can count on you to update after weekends...hehe

Cik Kiah

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Really ? I thot I have been laxing....

Ha ha....