Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kena marah kat supermarket

You guys tahu tak aku yang dah besaq-besaq ni kena marah sebab selalu tak dak kat rumah ?

He he….

Morning while I was just looking around a supermarket while the kids were trying to be Beethovan, I bumped into a neighbor. Chatted awhile then we went our separate ways. Not 5 minutes after that, I heard “You nampak my wife tak ?”

Turned to the voice and saw the neighbours husband asking the supermarket worker. Udah… I thought. Uncle ni buat perangai pulak dah…

Bukanlah perangai apa but they are our elderly neighbor and I thought Uncle ni dah start nanyuk pulak. I tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to a direction where I last saw his wife. “Uncle, your wife kat situ….” When he looked at me I pointed to myself pulak. “Neighbour…” “Tahu !” he replied.

Then he starts.

“You all ni selalu takde rumah kenapa ? Pergi mana ?”

“Err….. kerja lah Uncle…”

“Kerja apa sampai malam-malam ? I selalu tak nampak Mazda you kat rumah…”

“Ye lah… I pergi kerja….”

“Ha…. Tapi bila Mazda ada rumah, Honda pulak takde pastu gelap…..”

“Ohh… ahahahahah” Habih, what else can I say ? I had a feeling he was lecturing me but I just can’t be sure.

“Selalu takde rumah tau…..”
“I sekarang buat audit, Uncle…”

“So what ? Balik lah rumah… Duduk kat rumah….”

Err…….

“You dah kenal dah your new neighbor ?”

“Eh.. dahhh….” Nasib baik dah. I know if I said I don’t mesti kena lagi.

“Wife dia kerja kat X and husband dia kerja kat Y….”

“Yes, yes I know… Uncle dah jumpa ke ?”

“Dah… masa kenduri kawin Datuk S… hujung jalan ni ha… You all tak pegi…”

“Ohh … tak…”
“Itulah sebab selalu not at home….”

“Dia tak jemput pun Uncle… kalau jemput we surely go punya….”

“Ehh…. Don’t say that….” Menjeling dia… I gulped.

“Anak dia datang personally jemput all the neighbours. He asked about you all I kata you all selalu takde rumah…..”

“Heheheh…. Ye ke…..”

“Ingat ni… kalau kita selalu tak de rumah, merajuk rumah… terbang dia nanti….” Was his parting shot.

I heard myself said, “Okay, okay… kita orang tak keluar lah selalu lagi…..”

And exhaled.

Tu dia haii…………

Rasa macam mak aku marah sebab selalu sangat keluaq mengukuq jalan…..

But… what he says is right. Maybe we should stay at home more.

I told Kamil and he laughed.

I laughed.

Nak kata kecik hati, tak lah pulak. Orang tua, memang macam tu…. Plus he wasn’t rude and I know he means well…. There is some truth in what he said anyway…

HE eheheheheh…

No comments: