Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weekend

I’d better write my weekend entry before I nod off to sleep.

I had forgotten what we did on Friday… My memory is really bad, you all. Maybe as my writing progresses I will remember.

Anyway, Saturday after class went to see DR and her perbelanjaan di Vietnam. Aku pun turut berbelanja walaupun aku tak pi. Perangai sangat teruk. DR’s partner M opened up the shop for me and what a lovely lady she is. I like her instantly.

I really have no idea why my kids that day were brave enough to ignore my requests for them to park their butts nicely on the floor. Round and round and round they went chasing each other and laughing like they have never laughed before and proceeded to knock one whole rack of clothes.

Gedebum semuanya jatuh ke tanah.

Kak M was sooo baik hati, she kept assuring me that everything is fine, that her own children are like that too but… oh Kak M… thank you for your kind words but I am sure your anak-anak is more well-mannered than mine.

My kids were safe from the effects of my wrath and transformation menjadi hantu thanks to kak M also. Ha ha…

Roasted beef for lunch (mat sallehs ada Sunday roasts.. me I have Saturday ones…. He he…), mashed some potatoes and boiled mixed vege. Easy. Baked a cake for a customer, just chocolate sponge cake without any toppings which was easy then bersiap sedia untuk pi swimming.

Oh before that sent Bibik to meet her daughter at kak M’s house. On the way back I got a call that informed me Kamil’s birthday present was ready. Yahoo !! Went to pick them up and seperti biasa si Kamil pantang aku lambat sikit, dah call buat spot check.

I don’t know lah why I was sooo stupid to take his presents out of the car when I know he is inside the house. Wanted to secret it upstairs but Kamil saw me tercangak-cangak depan pintu. Because he is busybody tahap Gaban, he came out to see what was wrong. Terpaksa lah bagi teruih. Sorry babe tak sempat nak surprise kan you Khamis ni. Luckily he loves it so that is what that matters most, yeah ?

Nak keluar rumah I asked the kids to make a lot of racket so Uncle S could see that we were taking them out so that should be okay, right ? We swam for awhile and while we were there, I made a conclusion that my son is loud. Nobody could surpass his decibels at the pool, okay.
Nobody.

Had dinner at Tram Car then home to sleep. I am old as I cannot take late nights anymore. The body aches so… he he..

As you know from my last entry there was no tennis class and hikmah disebaliknya ialah because of that I had the chance to offer my neighbourly and Islamic duty to A. We spent the whole day in the house upon our return from the graveyard. I made fish and chips, and then bake 2 cakes for F’s tahlil that night.

Before we took the kids out for dinner, sent the cakes to the grieving widow with our regrets because we were unable to join the tahlil. Kamil had to drive to Setiawangsa for work and he needed me to accompany him on the long ride to KL. Plus I am useful as a map reader. Ha ha….
We raced home to catch the all important England game only to be disappointed by their… well… whatever lah. They played real bad, okay ? Defense is seriously lacking without Rio and the pitch looked ugly without Beckham.. Ha ha… Giggs, please play for England !!!!!!! They need you, bro.

Then sleep.

Ta-ra !

PS : I now remember Friday. I was fasting and wanted to break it with Yong Tau Foo from pasar malam. Kamil insisted that I wait for him to come home so that, “kita pegi pasar malam sama-sama, okay…” and then together-getherlah pick the kids up from their class. Konon.
Keluaq office pukui 6.45 pastu got stuck in the jam. Beria suruh aku keluaq awai ni … tapi dia ? Last-last tak pi pun pasar malam sebab dia yang sudah anticipate aku akan naik angin tak berani call awai-awai nak habaq dia lambat…

Kesudahanya bila dia berani nak bagitau yang dia dia tak sempat at the 11th hour, dah tak sempat dah aku nak pi pasar malam. I just went to pick up the kids and buka dengan chocolate milk.

Hangpa rasa mana aku lagi angin. Bagitau awai2 or bagitau masa bilal dah test-test sora nak azan ?? Nasib baik posa. Tak ter-menjadi hantu aku petang tu.

As an olive branch, he took me to Kuting Besar aka Seafood Restaurant terapung after Maghrib. I want Yong Tau Foo only lah !!!!

2 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Damn I soooo want pasar malam yong tau fu for months already, but ada ja kerja on saturdays.

BTW just waht did get for Kamil darling, it might inspire me a bit

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Sedap kan YTF pasar malam... Friday ni... kita beli hokey...

Aku tak dak idea punya, I just tempah tailored work shirts for him ...