Monday, August 23, 2010

Almost nothing weekend

Want to hear about my weekend ?

No need.

Seriously. Not much this lady with her gammy left foot could do.

At least Saturday keluar sekejap pegi 1Utama. Yesterday (Sunday)I was cooped up at home just watching the telly. Keluar sekejap just before midnight pergi 7-11. That was my 10 minutes of seeing the world.

Ha ha....

So I did a lot sitting down and watching the telly aimlessly. I mean it was a novelty during the weekday but when the weekends rolled in, it was a damn nuisance.

Anyway, I reminisced a lot while sitting and I thought about Abang a lot at that.

Abang was a gorgeous, gorgeous baby.

He was, says his mother lah.

He was so fair and round with the biggest, innocent eyes. Lovely.

Anyway what I remembered so much that day was my boy loves Bear in The Big Blue House and he especially loves the song Bear and his friend Luna sing at the end of every show.

Tak kiralah kat mana or if we have any audience, he would demand it by saying, "Bear Blue House" and Kamil and I would comply. Mulalah kita orang menyanyi, punya nak melayan si tembam tu. And yang cutenya when we start singing, he would follow.. sampai pejam-pejam mata punya feeling. Pastu suruh ulang sampai kita orang penat.

He he... Sebak kejap bila ingat. Sekarang dia dah besar and dia yang nak nyanyi. Sengau pulak tu.. heheheheh

Aku also teringat when we went to Bangkok, he was about 3 years old and sangat lah ligat. You know how 3 year olds are, yeah ?

Anyway, when we got into the room, the first thing he attacked was the phone. Memang favourite dia. When we were living in Leicester pun kerja dia memang panjat meja and main dengan telephone. Kat rumah sendiri okaylah, we disconnected the line. Kat Bangkok tu tak berani lak because my boss would call using the room line.

Anyway, memang kita orang duduk tak senang sebab asyik kena tarik dia from the phone until I noticed the free fruit basket courtesy of the hotel had some rambutans in it. Knowing how much dia geli dengan rambutan, I took 2 and put them on the phone.

Selesai kerja. He didn't go near the damn thing the whole duration we were there at all !!

Alahai....

No comments: