Monday, August 16, 2010

Test of love....

I cannot deny that aku ada sedikit sakit hati dengan si Kamil pasal incident aku jatuh tangga ni.

First of all sebab dia kata aku jatuh tangga ni atas sebab aku degil... That one I cannot paham... Tangga rumah dia yang gelap okay. To maneouver the stairs in his house, you have to look carefully sometimes because the lines are not that clear.

Lagi sekali dia cakap aku degil aku saman tuan tumah (iaitu dia) for negligence. Banyak gak aku boleh dapat aku rasa.. especially sebab aku dah banyak kali nasihat dia tukaq kaler tangga tu...

Sakit hati kedua bila dia tengok muka aku confuse-confuse bila tuan doktor habaq torn ligaments, dia aku tak tau awat naik satu macam and dengan muka yang aku cannot describe kat hangpa nan la, explained to me the severity of torn ligaments.

Wuuiihhh.... Sakitnya hati.....

Tetapi bila balik rumah.. my hati was mended considering he took such good care of me.

He bathed me. Siram kan ayaq and tolong sabun and helped to right me when I got up. Wiped me dry, put on my clothes for me and wheeled me back in front of the telly.

He fed me with anything that I like. Aku cakap saja apa aku nak makan and he will try to make it happen. Yesterday aku tiba-tiba teringin nak makan Ruffles so he stopped by Giant to get one for me.

He took me to my mom''s house for iftar because he knows how much I like seeing my mom. He could have just tapau all the food and bawak balik but no... he wheeled me to the car, helped me got in, folded the wheelie and put in the trunk. Sampai rumah Mummy he took the wheelie out again, helped me got on the chair, pushed me inside (not an easy feat since kena naik rumah kan at the door), fixed my plate (although aku banyak jugak mintak MJ buat sebab kesian kat Kamil) then repeat the hassle when it was time to go home. So... you know I appreciate that.

He wheeled me in the wheel chair eventhough seriously I could do it by myself. The wheelchair is very responsive really and I don't need help. Plus I could stand on 1 leg and I can manage beautifully on my own. But he insisted and it was nice to be pampered.

He brought down the heavy mattress and bentang in the living room so that I don't have to tackle the stairs when sleep time comes. He himself sleeps ón the sofa. He will reach out his hand for mine and I would sleep feeling re-assured what with his hand firmly in mine. It has been 2 nights dah and I hope he won't break his back (and his hand locked in extended position) ! Ha ha.....

But the best thing is he didn't leave me alone. You know... buat hal sendiri but stayed next to me throughout.

And ... he he... the other best thing is he is buying me a breadmaker !! Yahoo !! Something that I have been salivating about for years and he is gonna get me one soon !!

Err... admittedly he announced that he is getting me a food processor and my son screwed his face and said, "No... Mummy wants a breadmaker...." He he.... Tak kisahlah... At least, I am getting what I want ! Here to no more breaking my back to make bread. Here to no more looking desperately for no-knead bread recipes. Here to waking up to the aroma of fresly baked bread.

Thanks babe.

I really, really am gonna love it.

So go and get it pronto.

He he...

6 comments:

knv said...

wahhhh! itu namanya 5 star treatment! untung sungguh hang!

hahaha.. akhirnya dapat gak BM ye? yes you gonna love it babe!

take care. semoga cepat sembuh!

:D

p/s: nanti raya aku terjah rumah hang buleh ka?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Wei hang balik ka raya ni ?

Syoknya !! Mailah !! I will be waiting !!!

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

wah wah.. sayang sungguh dia kat hang!! :)

Cik Kiah said...

woii tak aci tau! Dianya terkehel and terus dapat breadmaker. Psst...bak mai pinjam wheelchair sari dua..anyway you get well soon.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Aku rasa sebagai nak balas masa aku jaga dia bila dia operate hari tu Konot... hehehehheheh

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Cik Kiah... aci lah ! Sakit tau !!!!! Itu pun kalau berlian besar punya cepat sket aku sihat.. HHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Mai lah... aku bagi hang pinjam... Crutches pun ada....