Friday, August 20, 2010

Merepek hari Jemahat

Today is the errmm... 6th day I have been immobile... No... not completely immobile... but more limited mobility.

I found that I am quite a decent 1 leg hopper. Seriously. I can really hop the distance.... Heheh...

I also found that it is okay to bathe with cold water in the morning. The first spray of water is the hardest but after that it is quite all right.

Other than that, I get to catch up on my Criminal Minds. That is nice. But I think I am bit sick of the telly. I feel like reading now... But no new books and old books seemed to still be a bit familiar.

I can blog .... which I like very much.

I would like very much to cook actually. I really do but as much as I am good at hopping, I can't cook with that particular talent.

Yesterday Kamil had a berbuka do with his colleagues and their partners (if applicable...). I wasn't suppose to go on account I should really be at site. But since I was around yesterday I begged Kamil to take me anyway. Memang perangai aku, I had always liked to get to know Kamil's colleagues. More than anything, I just want to put a face to the names I hear on daily basis.

Anyway the place was beautiful and I was assured it was wheelchair friendly. It was, up to the restaurant only. After that... oh oh oh.... they had to beramai-ramai lifted me up, together with my wheelie, inside.

Segan ? Toksah cakap le... Don't get me wrong. I was having the time of my life being pushed by Kamil. But apparently that was the limit of my fun-ness. To be lifted up and being gawked at by the masses while that was happening was a tad too embarrassing for me.

Heh.

Luckily the food was good. They had a grill bar with seafood and lamb. Satay was delicious. So's the otak-otak. Dim sum was yum-my and the kuihs and the cakes and the tarts tasted as they should.

Laksa was okay and I heard the nasi ayam was masin.

So... that was the extend of what I had. Since I can't have a leisure stroll around the buffet table to choose on my own, I told Kamil that yesterday would be a test of how much he knows me. And he brought all that so that was quite good. Although, he missed out on the jagung only ais kacang. He didn't bring me any.. heheh. And I was too full of the above to be stroppy. But berpeluh-peluh jugak Mamat tu each time he put the plate thet he fixed in front of me. Hehhehe... Hai lah...

All in all, I would recommend Cyberview Lodge. The place was gorgeous and the food amazing. But at RM78++ a bit steep for my liking. But I suppose the ambiance has to be paid for. And for those men to carry me in.. ha ha....

4 comments:

Sheik said...

wow wee..berbuka di tempat yg seperti taman itu...aku pernah pegi sekali je cousin kamalia kawin kat situ...wedding in the garden concept...hihi

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

they say mandi ayaq sejuk good for skin.. hmm.. tapi tu lah yg aku susah sgt nak buat!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Sheik... tempat tu mmg lawa kay... I really like it...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot... ye ke ? Terpaksalah aku oulun mandi ayaq sejuk ni...