Monday, August 02, 2010

Weekend posting

So.... weekend..... was tiring.

Friday night Kamil and I thought of catching a movie so after leaving the kids with their ustaz, we headed for The Curve. Oh before that had lovely, lovely keawtiaw goreng at Ban-j. Lovely. Tak yah dah pegi Tony's. Keawtiaw goreng Tony pun dah lari rasa. Not really nice anymore.

We changed our minds halfway to The Curve though because NKVE was super jammed up. We masuk Subang and tried Sunway Pyramid instead. Well... kat Sunway jammed kat dalam pulak. Susahnya cari parking. Pi wayang and kat situ pun jam jugak so Kamil and I went to Marks and Spencer instead.

Kamil kata kat paper tulis ada sales. Tak dak pun. I fell in love with a nice baju but Kamil advised that I check out the store the next day sebab he is sure ada sales. He though bought t-shirts.

Hampeh.

Went straight home afterwards. Boring kan dah tua-tua ni ? Yelah tak pernah lah pulak lagi kita orang mencelah masuk disco but surely there is something that we could do apart from returning home to watch Smallville on dvd ?

Saturday aku pulun practise piano. Dah nak masuk buku baru dah and I am a bit segan lah with my teacher. Dah tua-tua pun tangan masih keras lagi. Mana nya training aku main organ masa kecik-kecik dulu. He he....

Tengahari pergi tahlil rumah PIL and then balik.

Petang... hmmm.... what did we do petang ? Entah.... Oh yeah... The kids had dinner with their cousins so after sending them back home, mandi and solat, we left the kids to their own devices again and tried to tengok wayang... again.

Kamil singgah to get the local daily but semuanya start pukul 10 mlm. Tak jadi lagi. We went around Taipan to look for food and shared a plate of Fisherman's platter at Strawberry Fields. We had a good talk, my husband and I. We needed that. Although it was a bit frustrating because he couldn't get me, couldn't undertsand where I was coming from, but then at least I said my piece. Now the trick is not to bring up the subject again to drill in the message. Women has the tendency to do just that, I must admit. Bukannya apa... kadang-kadang men give the impression that they don't undertstand our points and most of the times the glazed look they give you sort of indicated that they weren't even listening.

But bila kita ulang cakap depa start marah pulak.

Must not bring the subject up again... is like a zikir to me now.

Sunday was busy with kenduri until about 2pm. Then Amelia came for a visit at 3.30. While our children played, we were in deep conversation. Maklumlah dah 3 minggu tak berjumpa and she is leaving again for another 3 weeks.

Nampak gayanya I have to cheat on you lah Melia and pi mengadu kat orang lain while you are away or I could go crazy !!!! He he...

Malam aku ajak pi makan Tram Car sebab teringin sangat makan meehoon hailam. Nasib baik dapat pujuk Adik follow menu aku pulak sebab kalau ikut dia, aku kena makan Keawtiaw Cantonese lagi....

Balik and sebelum tidur, I write this.

Hmmm.......

2 comments:

Hai5 said...

That keaw-tiaw goreng by Tony, is that halal or kosher?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Tony is a Muslim so of course his food is halal.. Although I must say I have never found any kosher food here...